🤰👶

Different Harry Au reacting to y/n taking a pregnancy test.

Dads best friend Harry:

Warnings: age gap (15 years)

Third person pov:

Y/n and Harry quietly walked around Tesco's glad to have a break from dealing with there son and daughter at home. Even if it meant having to do the mundane task of weekly shopping. "H, I'm just gonna go to the baby aisle and get some food for Annabelle, I'll be back in a sec." Pressing a quick kiss to her husbands cheek she's runs off in search for baby food and another item. Y/n's period was 3 weeks late and she was starting to get nauseous at the strangest things. Which are the same symptoms as when she got pregnant with Jamie and then 2 years later Annabelle. Hopping she wasn't pregnant she gingerly grabbed the first test before grabbing the baby food. She had no idea how to tell Harry. Neither of them where expecting to have another child. Especially Harry at the age of 43. Anyway they had their hands full all ready. Harry and y/n had first met when Harry was 37 and she was 22. He was her dads best friend from work and they met at her dads birthday party. From the moment they first lade eyes on each other they both felt an invisible string pulling them together but both tried to ignore it considering he was her dads friend and they were 15 years apart in age. However a few months after they met the pull got to strong to resist and they ended up hooking up. That was the start of their secret affair. Meeting up whenever they could, discrete touches when they were around other people and an insane amount of passionate sex. A year later y/n accidentally ended up pregnant with their first child Jamie. They tried to continue there affair in secret but y/ns dad eventually found out that Harry was the father of his unborn grandson. A huge argument entailed resulting in y/n moving out and never looking back. 2 years later Harry and y/n eloped in the city of Messina, Italy before honeymooning in Paris where y/n fell pregnant with their youngest Annabelle. That was 3 years ago Jamie was now 5 and Annabelle 3, y/n was almost certain she was pregnant again and terrified to tell Harry. Realising she won't be able to sneak the tests in the basket without Harry noticing she decides to just place them in the basket and see what he says.  Realising y/n put the pregnancy tests in the basket he lets out a little gasp before turning to meet his lovers eyes. "Really? You think your pregnant again?" She gently nods her head before being pulled into Harry's arms and spun around the basket lying strewn on the floor.

-

When they got home and had put the kids to bed they both rushed up to the bathroom exited to find out. Quickly y/n took the test, set a timer on her phone and went and sat on Harry who was perched on the bathroom counter. "H I'm nervous." "Why baby?" She starts fiddling with the rings on Harry's fingers trying to distract herself. "It's just we've got are hands full already with Jam and Belle and I'm just worrying that another baby will be to much."Gently Harry takes her face in his hands. "Baby listen to me. We managed to get through heaps of judgment because of are relationship, we managed to navigate successful careers while raising two beautiful children. Hell you single handedly managed to organise a school fund raiser while being in premature labour. There's nothing we can't do as long as we have each other and are babies ok?" She nods pressing a passionate, sloppy kiss to his lips. "Love you so much H." "I love you lots to baby." They are interrupted by the timer going of. "Will you look at it please." Harry swiftly jumps of the counter and grabs the test turning it over in his hand so he can read it. "Well what does it say?" Silently he shows his wife, tears of joy streaming down his face.