"Alex, you say one thing while your expression tells us another." Margaret retorted with a chuckle.

On the other end, Courtney and Alice were talking when Alice suddenly went silent as she fell into a sudden trance, Courtney could only look ahead to see James walk in with Jeremy and she as well was stunned by his charms.

"Alice, he is James right, why do I feel he is more like an elder brother than twin brother." Courtney said while looking at James, but unexpectedly she didn't get a reply from James.

Looking at her friend she saw that Alice was stuck in her trance, Courtney could only shake her head and say to herself, seems like my girl has been hooked without her knowing.

Alice stared at James in, her eyes were unfocused, to her he was like a walking deity, his black hair was combed backward, while his brown eyes gave a charming sight, his fair skin and his aura screamed danger and innocence at the same time.

After greeting the parents, James moved over the three young men and exchanged greetings, he found out they were Alice elder brothers and he even reacted more brotherly with them.

After that he walked over to where the girls were, Alice was still stuck in her trance while her gaze followed him around the room, and surprisingly only Courtney had found out.

"Hello Alice, you look really beautiful today." James said as he walked over, Alice and Courtney stood up and then he took her hand and planted a kiss on it covering it with his other hand.

Turning to the next female his age in the room he smiled and said, "Well well, aren't you the reason Jeremy can never stop drooling while caught up in his head. Hello Courtney, it is nice meeting you finally, Jeremy has never let me had a rest because he always talked about you." James smiled and took Courtney's hand and repeated the backhand kiss action.

"And here I thoght Jeremy was the sweetest, it is a gene thing, now I see." Courtney said with a light giggle as she withdrew her arm.

"Well, it was a nice welcome surprise, I didn't expect anything, I was not even aware I had a lot of people waiting for me. Thank you all for being a big family to me." James said aloud.

"Hey, don't I get any credit?" Jeremy's voice sounded.

"Come on brother, you have all the credit, it is not easy keeping me distracted for an entire day, not even a woman has succeeded." James said, everyone in the room let out a soft chuckle.

Alice on the other hand looked at her hand as her head replayed the scene of him walking towards her, she didn't even realize she was deeply attracted to James.

"Oh before we move on to the main table, I will introduce my brother fully." Jeremy said as he signalled a young man standing by the door. The man walked out and came back with two other men who were carrying to frames that were covered.

Alex raised his eyes not knowing about this as well.

"Father forgive me but I can not let my brother lose in the surprise event wholly." Jeremy said while everyone laughed, he was just acting unlike his age at the moment.

"Well,now we know my brother half way, yes, his name is James but his profession is creation. Behold the creation of beauty." Jeremy went and pulled down the cloth over one of the frame.

It was an art of Jeremy sitting in a chair, the art work looked so exact it seemed like a picture than a painting. Jeremy stopped and let everyone admire it for a while before walking over to the next.

"Now father, this is a returning home surprise." Jeremy pulled down the second one and everyone gasped in shock. It was also a painting but it had the face of Alex smiling. The second painting was much more appealing than the first even when it was just the visual of a face, it looked like it had life to it.

Alex stared at it as his lips curved into a smile and a tear drop escaped his eyes.

"Alex you son is really a wonder, only eighteen and this good, his talent is on the rise. Well, James if you could make a more abstract painting I would be willing to buy to decorate my living room." Gerald said while smiling.

"Sir you praise me too much, these were done in a moment of inspiration." James replied.

"Well, I want the one of Jeremy, I don't need to pay do I." Courtney said while her eyes still focused on the painting.

"No, I want the painting of me, it is me in the end." Jeremy said while pouting.

"Of course Ms Courtney, you can have it, he can look himself on the mirror anytime he wants to see himself." James said not even glancing at Jeremy.

"Alright everyone, let us head over to the table, Cain please hang this painting in the entrance room in a special place for me." Alex said while leading everyone to the room.