Chapter 7

It was dark and in a certain mansion, a car drove in and stopped in front of the stairs leading into the mansion. The door opened and a man came down and with a young girl, the other doors opened and two young men came down as well.

At that moment another car drove in and parked behind it, a man came down and the other door opened revealing a woman in her mid 40s. It was Alice and her family, they all wore an official dress to the dinner, Alice wore a deep blue gown, and a pair of dark heels, her brothers came in suits, her mom wore a black gown matching with her father who wore a black suit.

They walked towards the entrance a sport car drove in, the car stopped and Jeremy came down walking to the other door, opening the door a young girl in light blue gown was revealed, she was light skinned and had blue eyes, her hair was dark black making her seem like a water deity of sort.

The girl looked up to the stairs to see Alice looking at her beaming with a smile.

"Hey Courtney, isn't the act over dramatic now." Alice said while smiling looking at her.

"My dear Alice what is there over the top, Good evening Mr and Mrs. Rickson, Hello Big brothers, it is a pleasure to meet you all." Courtney said while smiling radiantly.

"Good evening Aunty and Uncle, Big brothers it has been a while, please as the co host let me invite you in." Jeremy said as he rang a bell.

The door opened revealing the room, Mr. Alex stood in facing the newcomers with a beaming smile.

"Thank you all for coming, it is a pleasure having you here for this welcome dinner. Jer, go and get the main man of the event to have his entrance, please all of you follow me, it is quite a surprise towards James so I wouldn't want to get his attention up yet." Alex said as he led the group towards the main room.

Jeremy went up to James room, meanwhile James was looking at a photo in his phone, the photo was a picture of their Mom and Dad smiling holding two little kids in their hands.

Hearing the door open, he turned around with a bright smile, Jeremy walked in to see James dressed in all black, his light skin glowed under the dark clothing, his brown eyes gave a more calling aura, Jeremy saw him and sighed, I wonder how we both look the same but he looks much more appealing to the eye than I do, I mean what is with the eyes though.

"Okay Jamesy, let us go down and meet my girlfriend, do not seduce her though, I feel like wearing a bag over your head right now." He said.

"Jer, don't be like that, I am not even doing anything." James said as he let out a soft smile, the smile even making him seem more appealing than before.

"Ugh, whatever let us go." Jeremy said pulling James.

James and Jeremy got to the door of the main room and as they entered James was greeted with a sight he would never forget, Cain stood by the door with a smile wearing a whole suit, while Alice was talking to Courtney with enthusiasm, there were three young men sitting on the couch just by a man and a woman with Mr. Alex.

As James and Jeremy entered the room, he saw eight people sitting in the room all in different locations, all eyes were on him as his eyes were on them, letting a soft smile he walked over to his father and made a greeting.

"Alex, your son sure look much more different from you, that innocent eyes is what Jeremy has, James here has a much more different type, looks harmless but not innocent." Margaret said.

"Well, he sure is very independent, look at how calm he is, I doubt I could be this calm to a surprise." Gerald said.

"You two stop scrutinizing him, he has had a tough life growing up you know." Alex said but his expression had a mix of pride in it.