Chapter 5

Alice was was walking home while thinking of the entire day like her mind depended on it, occasionally she would smile or let out a soft blush, upon getting home, she was still smiling while lost in her imagination when she heard her mom call out to her.

"Alice is that you?." a female voice called out.

"Yes mama, I just got in, I was carried away I didn't call out to you." Alice said while walking to a beautiful lady.

Alice mom is known as Margaret, she was a school mate to Alex and Marie, they were close friends when they were still in high school, when she heard what Marie did to Alice she and her husband, Gerald helped in growing Jeremy, so they were quite close, she just heard from Alex that his son had come the previous day.

"I heard James came back, Alex must be very happy, your dad and I have decided to go to dinner tomorrow, since your dad would be back late today we decided to fix it for tomorrow, young lady you know what to do, get the wine and all others set, your big brothers are coming tomorrow as well." Margaret said

Alice had 3 elder brothers, they were all in college and they were so close most people mistook them for triplets, while they were just born at a very close interval. Alice was already excited about her day and now hearing about her brothers, she became much more excited and ran up stairs to do what she had to.

Margaret smiled as she watched her daughter sprint off, her brothers had been out for a year without coming home, Alice obviously missed them a lot.

***In the Conner's mansion**

James and Jeremy walked around the mansion, the day was way too exciting and they felt really good about it, they laughed and chatted.

"Hey, Jeremy you and Alice is there anything between the both of you?" James asked.

"Huh, no way, Alice nah, she is pretty but me and her no way, Dad will murder me, we are like siblings, why did you ask tho?" Jeremy looked at James with a questioning face.

"Nothing much, I just felt she was really pretty and you're pretty nice as well, you guys could make a nice match."James said.

"Pretty nice? Oi, I'm way more handsome than you are, besides, I don't know why she was so peaceful today, she is always like a vengeful spirit, but I do like her a bit not just expecting anything out of it, besides I have a girlfriend, Courtney would kill me if she heard I had anything for Alice." Jeremy said while faking a shiver.

James was amused by his brother's reaction but did not question it, since he met Alice in the morning he had never felt a reaction as intense since his childhood, her smile was mesmerizing, her voice was soothing and her beauty was just on another level.

Waving his head he shook off his thoughts as they continued walking and exploring the mansion, at the end of the day they walked to James room and went into his study, James saw a computer mounted on the table, a shelf by the side of the table basically this was a dream come through, at the opposite end was a big standing board with paint and papers, apparently his father, just brought these things after hearing about his hobbies.

James and Jeremy talked and chatted while he explored the room, after that Jeremy took him took him to his training room, there was a ball and a court, and a video game corner, basically their Dad wanted his boys to not feel the pains of not having a mother so he spoiled them with their wants a lot.

"Hey, are you hungry?" Jeremy asked James.

"Nah, not at all, but I can grab a bite if you are hungry." he replied.

James and Jeremy walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a snack as they ate and walked back to James room, the boys stayed up till past midnight before sleeping in the room.