Brood Control

Shiraori/D PoV:

Location: Shiraori's Current Position: The Moon Sized Body or 'Space Debris', Wide Expanse of Space, In Pocket Dimension

'Well done, brats! Not that I expected anything less from you,' My voice reverberated inside the minds of every member of the spider baby army who were dancing joyfully. Whether it was at my praise or their successful hunt against a competitor swarm was unknown.

It was not a difficult task for them to crush these enemies. Ultimately, the a weaker part of the Brood and the Skrulls was no match for an army of evil eye spamming and magic wielding babies.

The result was obvious. Heaps of corpses belonging to the Brood and the Hive lay littered across the surface of the moon. The scene was pretty gruesome but nothing really new to me. Other than the quantity of corpses, of course.

But with this, my creation of an ideal swarm has begun. All I have to do is keep giving all the beneficial evolutions and adaptions of other swarms to the babies. That makes it sound rather easy doesn't it.

Unfortunately, as with everything it will take time for my multiversal swarm to come to fruition. Let's aim for being the only one in all of existence.

'Take all the bodies to Demiurge's lab,' I commanded as the babies began to scurry about dragging the heaps of corpses with them through the fissure I had opened.

They were also taking away the corpses of enemies killed by Sophia and Cocytus. I allowed them to carry most of the ones apprehended alive as well. All except one small spaceship worth of Skrulls and a few members of the Brood.

"What do you wish to do, Master?"

'I am initiating the next stage of my plan. These guys will be necessary for what I wish to do,' I replied to Vampy who looked deeply satisfied after letting out her primal destructive urges after that massacre.

This situation kind of makes me feel like I am a pet owner taking out their dog for a walk. I guess that analogy is not entirely wrong? Anyway, there are more important things to focus on right now.

Some clones crawled out of my shadow and entered their ears as they squirmed on the floor in agony.

"Screee..."

"Aarghh..."

"..."

It was not long before they got up again now under my control. For now, I had not left the controlled Brood any autonomy like I did with Mobius.

The reasons for controlling these Brood and Skrull members were also different. I won't underestimate classic villain camps that have had hegemony over the vast stretches of space for aeons.

In all honesty, it won't take them too long to figure out that something went wrong. Despite this, they will most likely gloss over this loss of theirs as situations like these are too common in the treacherous corners of space.

Now, I won't be me if I don't take advantage of this situation to the fullest. Since the goal of creating the single, greatest swarm in existence has been determined, I will take the next step starting here.

The Brood are a hive-mind with all information passing onto the queens and then onto the empress. I have personal experience in dealing with something similar. Yes, I am talking about 'Mother'.

'Mother' was a Queen Taratect who basically did the same thing with the entire Taratect racial tree back in YGGDRASIL. There was no Ariel present in YGGDRASIL so she was the de-facto head honcho of the spider group.

I was able to consume her soul using my parallel minds before killing her. I can try and do the same now with the Brood. There was no limit to the parallel minds I could create as long as I had enough MA energy or mana.