A Spider's Thoughts

Shiraori PoV:

Location: The Office; The 10th Floor of Nazarick

I was mechanically going through the stack of paperwork that Albedo had placed in front of me. The documents concerned the progress of all the plans that had been put into motion. I affixed the official seal on the documents that were verified.

By that, I mean that my parallel minds were processing all the information quickly while I used this time efficiently to think about something else.

Albedo, who was standing to my right, picked up the documents that were verified. She had no doubts about whether I had actually gone through them or not.

The NPCs already knew about my parallel wills skill so they had no doubts about this. Much less they would not dare doubt a Supreme Being.

Meanwhile, Sebas stood guard by the door while Cocytus was standing to my left.

Pandora's Actor had managed to communicate with Albedo and notified her that he would be providing some of the results that he had gathered during his infiltration of Kamar Taj. This was certainly good news as I can start learning new magic soon. Learning magic was addicting and it had already become a hobby of mine.

Shalltear had not yet left for her mission. She would leave within the next few days. Before that, Demiurge and Albedo were giving a crash course about the information in the comics to Shalltear as well as all the other NPCs in their free time. She will also personally review her plans with them as I ordered earlier before departing for the mission.

I have also been thinking about whether there will really be a magical plot armour at work against my actions in the future. The conclusion I came to is that I don't know and I can't know unless I witness plot armour at work.

This is hindering any further actions. If I really do invade Asgard, the plot armour will make sure that it would only be a matter of time before they somehow revived and bit me in the ass. Or maybe some other entity might suddenly come and intrude to disrupt my plans.

As I had theorised earlier, Marvel and DC have essentially the same sort of plot armour principles as the Xianxia universes. If a villain tried to crush the protagonist, the world would skew in the protagonist's favour to help them in most cases.

I had already somewhat achieved the goal of becoming a cockroach-like existence, ahem, I mean an unkillable spider. Like some of those Xianxia characters who had an endless number of means to save their lives.

The ones who had backup plans after backup plans. If someone tried to destroy them, they had hundreds of barriers and defensive formations, followed by healing spells, extreme regenerative abilities, transportation talismans, some sort of soul-protecting device, etc.

But none of this would do any good at all in front of the aforementioned almighty plot armour.

That is why I had to find out every bit of information about Asgard as I could before actually planning an invasion if any at all. This is obviously no easy feat. Not to mention what 'Those Who Sit Above In Shadow' would do.

Would they really allow their precious nutrients to be eradicated once and for all? The answer was obvious. They would not. These leeches had to be dealt with as well.

For now, I plan to borrow Momonga's idea of having the identity of an undead overlord Ainz and Momon. I will completely separate the persona of myself and another persona that will play a different role.

The first persona will obviously be me, that is Shiraori, the virtuous Spider Goddess. I will use this identity when I commit 'morally decent' actions such as saving or helping someone. Just as I had done with the Olmecs.