Despair

Amora the Enchantress PoV:

Amora heard the mysterious silver-haired girl speak in an unknown language.

"[Perfect Unknowable]; [Life Essence]; [Mana Essence]; [Resist Break]."

Luckily, the Asgardian ability of all-speak allowed her to understand some parts of what she was saying. Earlier the girl called her an 'intruder' and welcomed her to 'the 6th floor of the Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick'.

Obviously, this realm was known as 'Nazarick' and this girl might be a warrior protecting the world tree. Well, this was not entirely out of her expectations as she had expected someone to be protecting the world tree.

The bigger issue was fighting this girl. Yes, she was all but certain the girl wanted to capture or kill her. Not surprising, as any sane dweller of any realm would try to defeat intruders. Asgard was the same.

Had someone invaded Asgard, they would face the same treatment and be killed without mercy. Though that might change soon as Odin was becoming softer compared to his warmongering days, but she digressed.

While Amora could understand the first few sentences the girl spoke, she could not decipher what [Perfect Unknowable] and the words following that meant.

It was almost as if someone had obscured the words to make it sound like nonsense, similar to the silent casting of magic she had observed in some other places.

In her opinion, this was some unknown form of magic. Not only was the sorcery used by the girl different from anything she had known, but even the very magical energies dwelling in her body were different from what Amora had known until now.

Yet, in this unfamiliar dimension, the varying nature of magical energies provided an intriguing avenue for Amora's magical research. However, the real challenge lay in the fact that she currently resided outside the realm of Asgard.

Her spells drew their strength from Asgardian sources and were at their zenith within its bounds. Conversely, here, in this foreign realm, her powers waned.

This, combined with the absence of allies skilled in close combat, placed Amora at a severe disadvantage.

Amora suspected the girl was a vampire, noting similarities to her prior research on a vampire lineage. Amora acknowledged that she had limited knowledge of vampires but knew that miracles happened often and nothing was ever truly set in stone.

Amora summoned her mystical energy and hurled bolts of energy at the girl, attempting to strike her down with her formidable magic. However, the vampire's supernatural agility allowed her to effortlessly evade the magical onslaught.

The Enchantress realized that this would be no ordinary battle. Amora attempted to use her seductive magic.

She cast a spell, attempting to ensnare the vampire's mind and make her vulnerable. But this had no visible effect. She also likely had immunity to mind control which Amora specialized in, as all her attempts to control her failed.

"~Ara, it seems you have already realized that mind control does not work on me. Too bad for you as it seemed quite powerful. But enough chatting. I am on a time crunch.~"

Before she had time to completely digest what the girl said, she disappeared from her previous position. Luckily, speed was one of the factors that Amora had in spades. She was able to doge Shalltear's attack by a hair.

The location where she was standing earlier was shattered by the impact of the girls' attack and dust swirled in the air. Amora could tell based on her experience, that the girl was holding back from killing her for some reason.