Chapter 1: Mysterious Substance

It was a beautiful day at the pizzeria. Birds were singing from the outside, the crisp smell of pizza roaming throughout the halls. Everything was peaceful..until.
"Oh boy! What trouble am I gonna cause today!" Goldie skipped through the halls feeling more gleeful than ever. Now that Freddy has granted him permission to perform on stage, he's ecstatic!

"There's gotta be somin I can do around here.." Goldie peered around and desperately searched for any ideas of mischief. Suddenly, he noticed a tall rabbit walking on the other end of the hall. "Springtrap~!" Goldie jumped in front of the moody rabbit. "Oh god, what now." Springtrap groaned. "I was just wonderin, do you have any idea on what I can pull today!" Goldie sinisterly grinned.
"I dunno, maybe pull yourself out of my way." Springtrap coldly laughed.

"Hey!" Goldie yelled. He rolled his eyes as he walked towards his back room, which was now newly decorated after his new found friendship with the others. He grabbed his new journal which he had obtained from Freddy, the one rule stating it couldn't be heinous. Goldie laughed as he picked up a pen. "What an idiot." He began to conspire new evil plans, but not evil enough to get himself thrown out once again. "Maybe this time I can have some fun with Foxy!" He sat and thought. "What's the one thing that annoys Foxy the most?" He smiled as he wrote down his new plan.

"No! that's already been done millions of times!" Goldie tossed his book in frustration. He then sat up and walked around his room in circles. "I need somin new.. somin brilliant!" Goldie shouted with his hands over his head. Goldie then teleported to the prize corner,
"I can stick googly eyes all over Mari's box!"
He then teleported to the kitchen.
"Or I can light Chica's kitchen on fire! Ah.. on second thought.. don't want that to happen again!"
He then teleported to the security office.
"Oh pizza! There's just nothin for me to do!" Goldie sighed as he slumped back in the security guard chair. He spun the wheels around for a moment, then suddenly, something clicked. He looked at a bag of a mysterious white substance on the security desk.

"Hmmmm. I wonder what I could do with this." He pondered. He discreetly picked up the bag and hid it under his hat. He then walked to the main party room and approached the others who were sitting by the stage. "Hey, pals! Look what I found in Mikes office!" Goldie yelled while running up to the others, waving the bag in the air. "What on earth is that?" Bonnie asked. "It's this new sweet treat you gotta try! You'll be in Faz Heaven!" Goldie laughed, taking pints of the substance out of the bag. "Hold out your hands, I'll give you all some to try! One for you... some for you..." Goldie went down the row. "And I'll even give you extra, Foxy!" Foxy snarled. "I don't trust anythin' you be giving', bilge rat!" He scoffed. "Oh cmon Foxy! You can trust me! I've changed my ways!"

Bonnie gave Foxy a pat of encouragement, "Come on bud! As Goldie said, it's just a sweet treat!" Foxy glared at Goldie who was still waving the bag up and down, "Alright fine! Give me that ye scoundrel!" Foxy held out his hand as Goldie joyfully gave him a large pile. "Thank me later everyone! All your love and praise is truly adored!" Goldie playfully laughed as he skipped in circles.

"Hey! I really am starting to see rainbows!" Toy Chica gasped dancing around in circles with Goldie. "I know right! Goldie this stuff is seriously rockin hard dude!" Toy Bonnie cheered playing his air guitar. "You all are too kind! There's more where that came from!" Goldie grabbed a hand full off the white substance and made it rain by throwing it into the air.

"Goldie..? What exactly is this sweet treat?" Freddy asked. Goldie began to giggle. "Oh.. nothin' interesting!" "Goldie... what did you give us..." Freddy asked impatiently. Goldie laughed. "Drugs!" He then dropped to the floor and began to roll around. "What!?" Freddy said angrily. "Ye bilge rat! I knew we count trust ye!" He said, charging after Goldie. "Nuh uh, Foxy! You gots to catch me first!" Goldie sprang up and started running around. Foxy began to chase after him, but would stumble and struggle to walk in a straight line.

"Aye! Get ye booty back here!" Foxy shouted as he suddenly ran into the wall. "Guys!" Freddy anxiously shouted. Goldie jumped on top of a party table. "I'm the king of this pizzeria! The Fazbear name is mine!" He maniacally laughed. Bonnie sat in the back and hasn't moved an inch this whole time from astonishment. Foxy still remained face first into the wall and shouted, "When I getcha I'll gouge ye filthy eye out!"

Meanwhile...
It was a fantastic day for Springtrap! No one to bother him, life was great! "Man, nothings gonna get in my way!" Springtrap cheered, "You wouldn't! Not after I was.. locked in the backroom for 10 years!" Goldie tipsily sobbed. Springtrap peaked around the corner, "God.. you're kidding me."

Springtrap rolled his eyes as he walked towards the commotion. "What now-" he said, but cut himself off short due to the sight. "Goldie, what the hell are you doing?" Springtrap asked, annoyed. "I'm marking my territory! The Fazbear name is mine! I've earned it!" He snorted. "Can anyone more.. sensible.. explain to me what's going on? He asked. "That moron gave us drugs!" Freddy yelled. Goldie began to wave what was left of the bag in the air. Springtrap inspected the bits of substance on the floor and the bits that remained in the bag.

"You've got to be fucking kidding." Springtrap shook the bag in awe and shout, "This isn't drugs! This is fucking sugar!" Suddenly the commotion died down as they all were caught off guard by this claim. "What are you talkin about! Of course they're real!" Goldie justified, snatching his bag of ("drugs") out from Springtrap's hands. "Trust me dimwit, I would know!" Springtrap fought back, grabbing the ("drugs") from Goldie's hands once again. Both Goldie and Springtrap grew frustrated, pulling the bag back and forth to get it away from the other.

"Hey has anyone seen my-"
Mike came to a halt with his question, for it was right in front of him, "Bag of.. sugar.."

The room went silent. "This is just... sugar..?" Freddy nervously asked. "Yeah.. what else would it be?" Mike asked. "Drugs!" Goldie shouted. "But wait, if this isn't drugs why do we all feel so funny?" Toy Bonnie asked. "You're probably just on a sugar high." Mike said. "You've just had too much sugar." Everyone turned around to look at Goldie, who was now awkwardly stepping off of the table.

"Heh... my friends! Heh.. what a misunderstanding! Oh uh.. looks like someone callin me! I've gotta go..!" Goldie stuttered, running to find an exit. "Not so fast Goldie." Freddy sternly grabbed Goldie. "What! I was just trying to have sum fun! What's the harm in that?" Goldie rolled his eyes and shrugged. Goldie nervously smiled as he scanned the room with disapproving faces. Goldie had to come up with a solution out of this! "It was all Springtrap's idea!" Goldie quickly accused, teleporting out of the room. "Hey! It was not-!" Springtrap argued.

"Don't worry, Springtrap. I'll handle this." Freddy said, walking out of the main room. "Now, where on earth could he be?" Suddenly, he heard giggling coming from Goldie's backroom. Goldie was inside trying to muffle his laughter with his hands. Freddy opened the door to find Goldie giggling while writing in his journal. "Goldie, you need to apologize! We can't encourage drugs!" Goldie rolled his eyes. "Fine." He then put a sarcastic smile on his face and said, "drugs aren't cool! Say no to drugs, they're bad for you!" He then winked and blew a kiss.

Freddy rolled his eyes and then changed the subject, "What? You're using your Anti Freddy journal as a diary now?" Freddy mockingly joked. "Hey! It's not a diary you Faznerd! Don't look at my personal things!" Goldie jumped up and quickly slid his journal across the room. "Oh god, have your teen years started?" Freddy dreadfully assumed. "What-? NO! Get out!" Goldie pushed Freddy out the door and shut it. He then grabbed his journal and sat back down once more. He sighed, "Dear diary.. you wont believe what happened to me today!..."
And the chaos of the night dispersed.