Meeting the Racers

Kendra's pov
We landed on a landing strip and I slid off Dusty's wing. The pavement was so smooth. I was like shoot this is a public landing stripe. I looked at Dusty and said hey this is a public landing stripe we gotta move. We saw a huge plane coming into land then we heard Get Off The Runway. We immediately got off the runway. I was like where do we go from here? Dusty looked at me and said I have no idea. Great I said responing as we kept on going. I had to mind my surroundings. So we asked someone for direction. I was like thank you me and Dusty walked away. Your welcome the big plane said. Me and Dusty eventually found out where we needed to get to. Well look who it is the scanaveian the guy said. And Miss Kendra the guy said. Your tent is the last one on the left go. Okay I said as I and Dusty walk away to explore. Powerwash is on the right just saying the guy says. Wow there was a bunch of planes here from all around the world. Me and Dusty keep going till we ran into some oli cans. Dusty asks Kendra if she is okay. Kendra replies that she is mostly fine, but mentions that Dusty is very clumsy. The plane then asks if they are both alright. Dusty assures that they are and compliments Ishani, calling her the pan Asian champion and top record holder. Ishani corrects him, saying that most people just call her Ishani. Dusty introduces himself and Kendra, stating that he is quite clean. Ishani chuckles and says it's nice to meet them. Dusty reciprocates the sentiment. Ishani and Kendra bid farewell, saying they will meet again. Dusty notices a propeller and compliments it. Kendra senses that something is going on and they both spot Ripslinger in the background, so they decide to approach him.