heights

Kendra's pov
It was early in the morning; I knew it was gonna kill me. So I got dressed and walked out of my place and saw Dusty.
Dusty's pov
I saw Kendra. Kendra I said. Hey I said. Hey she said; you ready for today I ask her. Yeah she said, lets get a move on I said. Kendra nods as I take off flying. I knew something was up with her I just didn't know what exactly. I swing around and get Kendra and I were off. I looked at Kendra and said you okay? Yeah I said replying. You don't look okay what's wrong? Dusty asks me. I just don't trust Skipper Kendra says. I nod at what Kendra said. I mean I don't trust Skipper either, hes a meanie. Till we heard Sparky through the radio we both cringed. What's going on Kendra asks? I don't know Dusty says. You good Kendra Skipper says. He must see Kendra on my wing and was asked if she was alright. Yeah I'm fine Kendra says. Okay show me what you got Skipper says. You got it Kendra says. Dusty goes up and down. Watch this oh yeah Dusty says. Wee Kendra says. Great you can up and down what else you got, show me your turns Skipper says. Here we go Dusty says as he turns. You think that was good that stunk; knife edge that ell freeze Skipper says. Dusty goes through the tree. Oh come on keep your nose up Skipper. Your on speed right? Skipper asks Dusty. Yeah Dusty replies. Serious boat rad speed Skipper asks. Oh yeah Dusty says. Look up high winds in the sky, tail winds like nothing you ever flown Skipper says as Dusty cringes.
Kemdra's pov
Skipper wanted us to go to the clouds not knowing that both me and Dusty were afraid of heights. Till we went up Skipper was yelling stuff at us. Idk what he was yelling but I could definitely here it. I couldn't make out what he said. We got halfway up till we went back down because Dusty got too scared. I started to get scared as well.
Skipper's pov
I went over to Dusty and Kendra and asked what just happened up there. I'm I'm low on fuel Dusty says. Kendra looks at Dusty and says that's not what happened. You two wanna tell me what happened up there I said to both of them. Kendra looks at Skipper and says we're afraid of heights. But your a plane and Kendra your a human Chug says. I'm a cropduster never flown over a thousand feet Dusty says. And I've never been up that high Kendra says. I was shocked and not surprised. I replied with, are you kiddin scared of heights and you two wanna race around the world. How about helping me and Dusty instead of shooting us down like fish in a barrel Kendra says to me. I thought about it then said I'll help the two of you; so how about we turn low and sloppy into low and fast I said. Roger that Dusty says. Roger Doger Kendra says. We got training for the race