𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

"You do look beautiful. Really" Aneysa replies, Neteyam giving an encouraging nod.

"Perhaps I should take this with me, to wear, for my daddy's birthday" Orla suggests.

"Yes that would be perfect" Aneysa replies, "I'm hoping you'll make sure Neteyam is dressed well too."

"Of course" Orla chuckles.

"Hey, I can dress well" Neteyam kisses his teeth.

"Mhm, I'm sure" Aneysa responds sarcastically.

"Orla! I can't get my shoes on!" Efe shouts, from downstairs.

"Be there in a second!" Orla shouts back, before walking out.

Aneysa then turns herself around, now adding the finishing touches to her looks, taking out the box of her dior, silver diamond earrings.

Predictively, the ones that Neteyam had gifted her for her last birthday, which went perfectly well with her satin, navy blue dress.

"Hey, Aneysa. I have a question to ask" Neteyam sounded slightly concerned.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Aneysa turns around.

"It is about Orla. I just- are you sure you wish for me to go along? I do not want to leave you here alone, whilst you are pregnant" Neteyam replies.

"Tey. I am happy that you are taking her to see her father. It has possibly been many years since she had last seen him. You must go with her" Aneysa replies, "beside, it will only be a week that you are both gone. I can manage."

"Well yes, but anything can happen within a week. Let's not forget, our lives haven't exactly been smooth sailing" Neteyam let's out a nervous chuckle.

"Tey" she whispers with a smile, "I'm glad that you care about me. But I promise, I will be fine. When you get back home, me and our baby will be in one piece."

Neteyam smiles back, resting his palm against her stomach, before looking up towards her again, "I will definitely call you every day."

"Hm. To brag to your wife, who loves drinking  wine by the way, about all the Irish bars Orla's father takes you to?" Aneysa asks.

"You know it" he smiles back.

˖

"I'm surprised how you are not nervous. Usually you are an absolute wreck" Ao'nung chuckles, giving Rotxo's boutonnière a touch up.

"I guess I am just happy the day has finally come with no worries or complaints" Rotxo replies, "after today, I'll walk out as a married man, with the woman I have loved for many years."

"It has been quite a while" Ao'nung replies, "you were the first to actually be in a relationship. You just hid it from us, you sly dog."

"It was all love" Rotxo chuckles, ruffling Ao'nungs' hair.

His smile was weak, as he realised something unusual about Ao'nung.

"Is everything alright?" Rotxo asks.

"Hm?" Ao'nung asks, looking towards Rotxo.