twenty one✓✿

Please forgive my mistakes, English is not my first language!!🤌❤️‍🩹
✿____________________✿

After the doctor leaves, Sam also kisses Taehyung on the forehead and leaves. After some time, when Sam comes back, he sees that Taehyung is neither on the bed nor in the bathroom.

And then his eyes went to the window which was open, Sam got scared and he immediately went towards the window.

When we reached there, we saw Taehyung coming out of the gate from the back side. Sam was shocked to think that there are many evil people here or even wild animals.

He ran out of the room and out the front gate and started running after Taehyung. Taehyung wasn't even looking back. Sam was shouting at him to stop, stop, but Taehyung was not going to listen.

Taehyung saw a car coming He ran towards car but the car did not stop but was moving towards him at high speed.
Taehyung was shocked to see this He had no idea what was going on around him, he was completely frozen.
That car was about to touch him then

Suddenly Sam pulled him back.

Sam : Have you lost your mind tae
(Shout)

Tae : leave me
(Shout back)

Sam : Do you even know how much danger there is here tae?

Tae : I don't care how much danger there is here or not, it will be less with you.
(Shout)

Sam : But I didn't hurt you tae
Why do you feel like you're in danger with me?

Tae : You talked about killing my kookie and you say that you are not a threat to me?

Sam : ok, if I am talking about killing then you should forget Jungkook because he himself has killed more people than me.

Tae : stop lying
(Shout angry crying)

Sam : I'm not lying, Tae, and I'll give you proof.

And then Sam lifts Tae onto his shoulders and starts walking home.

.
.
.
.

Will Taehyung find out Jungkook's truth?

Short chapter 🫣

✿✿✿

Saleena_qureshi

Love you taekookers 🥹🫂❤️‍🩹