chapter 7

Hey sorry I took so long to post . I have been busy with a lot of things and some family issues. Also with college assignments I already finished in may . I want to thank my mostly my best friend and my little bro and my sister and my mom and aunt and uncle and mostly to the people I loss through the years and now my grandma who pass away this year last month in March i miss her so much from dad side.  I know she is no longer here she will always be in my heart. :(.

Even though i lost a lot of people two my grandpa's and my childhood babysitter and my great grandparents who I never get to meet or my lil brother :( and one of my childhood hairstyle who pass away in April as well  she was like another aunt to me and lil bro and cuz and very close friends with my mom and aunt and my other grandma and now my grandma . I will try to stay strong but they would also be in my heart ❤.  . 

Also my readers who were there with me when I was going through hard times in life . 

Thank you for everything. 

I will soon be working this year alongside my lil brother.. as well.. soon this summer and  also helped clean our backyard  and inside the house with my mom and lil bro and uncle and aunt my lil bro his graduation party this month before 29th of may and inside.

I hope you enjoy the series :( :(.

Thank for 158 readers on this series ... :(..

9:00am

While you the guys were upstairs sleeping Tay was downstairs making breakfast for you and the guys with Cade.

Cade: " Hey brother-in law~ he said to Tay while he was washing the ingredients.

Tay: "What is brother-in-law?" ~ he said and asked him

Cade: "Mmm do you think this will work to make my sister forgive me I mean I caused a whole lot of damage to the house me and my friends and threw her car and aren't u mad at me I mean I cause u and the guys a lot of trouble ". ~ he said with a sad tone

Tay: " Yeah I'm mad at u but I forgive u I mean I know you didn't mean to cause all of this ain't your fault ".

Cade: " Well it kind of is I invited just my friends to a party at my sister's house but I didn't expect them to invite the whole school." ~ he said and sighed

Tay: "Well now you know not everyone is your friend and cause u trouble in the process ". ~ he told Cade and patted his shoulder

Cade: " Yeah my sister warned me about them and I didn't listen to my best friend when he warned about them as well, I mean I regret it now and I lost him as well." ~ he said with a sad tone cause he missed his bff friend.

Then Tay said

Tay: " Have u tried to apologize to him and try to make up ?"

Cade: " Yeah you're right i should try and to my sister as well and mean I know she is totally upset with me and you guys as well".

Tay: " Yeah I was upset with u but you apologized and now everyone knows we are dating your sister ".

Cade: "Sorry about that brother-in-law now you guys have to deal with paparazzi". ~ he said with a sad tone cause and rubbed the back of his head.

Tay : " It's an alright bud besides it's a good thing we wouldn't have to hide our relationship with her ". ~ he said and told him and hugged him

He hugged your brother and he heard him cry and then after a few minutes after he stopped crying Tay pulled away from him and said

Tay : " Champ don't worry ain't your fault you should blame yourself man everyone makes mistakes and i'm sure your sister will forgive and your other brothers in-laws". ~ he said and handed him a tissue