| Yashasvi Jaiswal-1 |

Here goes the first chapter

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Yashasvi Jaiswal

"Main kabhi bhulonga na tujhe
Chahe tu mujhako Dena bhula"

'it was a love at first sight for me'

'is it right to love you? You are my bhaiya's sister...'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ruhi Sharma

"Saari duniya se jeet ke aayi ho idhar
Tere aage hi main haari
Kiya tune kya asar?"

'I always loved you from the start. Never thought you will love me the same..'

'we will fight the world together Yashu...'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ruhi and Yashasvi

"Tune kya kar dala
Mar gayi main
Mit gayi main
Ho ho jee
Haa haa jee
Ban gayi main
Teri deewani.."

'I love you the same way Sun loves the moon that it dies everyday just to let the moon shine..'

'I love you too yashu, just like sky loves the stars'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

______________________________________

Ruhi's POV

Today I will meet him. I will meet my first ever crush. Oh god!

I am Ruhi Sharma, the one and only sister of Rohit Sharma. By profession I am a manager and luckily I gave interview in BCCI and now I am Social Media Manager of ICT, who are currently practicing for 5th test match against England.

Well I am not going alone, I will be going with Ritsy bhabhi and sammy and they will leave for Delhi after dropping me at Dharmasala.

Getting ready I headed down and we left for airport. And after 2 hours we boarded in our plane.

After 3 hours..

We finally reached and I left the airport with Ritsy bhabhi. Her flight was after 2 days so for next 2 days she will be staying with us.

I left to where ICT was practicing because Rahul sir said I should directly come there.

Funfact, I am also rakhi sister of Virat bhaiya and also all the seniors.