• Rohika❤️ •

Rohika the favourite couple of mine!

Just adding some of my parts to the real incident that took place when they first met.

Let's start with the first proper chapter of this book

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Rohika ❤️

It was 2007 and Rohit had to go for a shoot. Coming on the set he decided to meet his senior, Yuvi pa, as he respected his seniors alot. He reached where Yuvi pa was and stood infront of him smiling. He noticed there was a girl around his age sitting behind his Yuvi pa, typing something on her mobile.

Ro - hi yuvi pa

Yuvi - hi and all chod, ye dekh ye meri behen hain, iske upar nazar bilkul na daal, meri behen hain ye Ritika.

He said pointing towards Ritika who was behind him and Rohit thought "this girl have too much attitude" and glared at her. Poor Ritika didn't even notice him glaring.

After that Rohit shooted his part despite being nervous as hell and smiled that he did great job. Later one of the staff came and told him that the mic was off and nothing got recorded making Rohit nervous and angry. He sat on one of the chairs and hided his face in his palms. He didn't noticed someone came and sat next to him.

Rits - you need any help.

Rohit looked at and then shook his head.

Rits - it will be okay just do what you did and be confident.

To which Rohit nodded with smiled and Ritika smiled too. How did he even think that she had attitude. She is so sweet. He then shooted his part again and it went well. When he tried finding Ritika she was nowhere to be found.

He was surely sad and he cant even ask Yuvi pa knowing he is protective towards his sister.

______________________________________

After few months.

All the teammates were called to the team room for god knows what reason and Rohit was just whining because he was sleepy and Mahi, Yuvi and Vi were just done with him. Soon they all reached the team room and met everyone else already there like Zak pa, bhajji pa, Kaif bhai and more.

They all sat and then Rahul Bhai came in with a girl on his right side and Yuvi pa immediately hugged her. Everyone else expect Rahul Bhai and Mahi were shocked.

Soon Rohit recognised the girl and was shocked, its Ritika. Later Yuvi la introduced her as his sister and everyone greeted her with happiness.

Rohit was shocked and shook hands with her while Yuvi was glaring at poor boy and Mahi was stopping him.

Everyone expect Yuvi noticed the spark between them and decided to play the matchmaker for them. Oh poor souls don't know what their brothers were thinking.

______________________________________

Mahi - baccha go and call rits for dinner