The Online Announcement

When I woke up, my mouth was so dry. I sat up and looked around. It was then that I remembered I was in Harry's bedroom because my best friend has gone against me and said the most horrible thing about me and basically called me a bitch. When I turned around to speak to Harry only to realise that he wasn't there.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to say how bad I looked. My eyes were all puffy and my face was red - clearly had been crying. I tried to wash my face and make myself look more presentable. I then walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. Harry was in there mumbling something to himself.

"Fuck!"

This is when I rushed up to him because I wanted to make sure he was ok.

"Haz what's the matter?"

"I burnt myself but you shouldn't be here! I was going to make you breakfast in bed because I wanted to make you feel better about yesterday. You didn't deserve that"

My eyes started to water because I didn't deserve this man. I walk up to him and give him a massive hug. 

"Thank you H, you mean the world to me and you are making this all easier for me. I love you" I muffled into his t-shirt.

"Of course Angel, I will do anything for you" He kisses the top of my head and then pulls away to look into my eyes. He kisses me and suddenly all my troubles fall away. I am loved, I am safe and I am enough with Harry. I think that I am ready to announce our relationship.

"I think I am ready to announce our relationship to the world. No one can get in the way of the amount of love that we have for each other."

 "Are you sure? I don't want things to get any worse than they already are? I know how much Teagan means to you, she's like your other half and I also know how much she hurt you. It's going to hurt when your favourite person goes against you. "

"I'm sure - I love you and I have never been so sure of something in my life"

"Ok we can do it after breakfast yeah?"

"Ok baby, what were you making me?"

"Pancakes because I know that they are your favourite"

"We can make them together silly" 

So that is what we do. I cut the fruit whilst Harry remakes the pancake batter because he messed up the first batch. Typical Harry. After we finish making the pancakes, we sit down in the living room to eat. The rest of the boys are still asleep so we discuss on how we want to announce it. Even though we have only been dating for only 3 days I have so many photos of me and him. We decide to do an announcement from both sides because we both wanted to do one. 

We wanted to surprise each other so we sat on opposite sides of the living room.

  780,000 likes

@ivorytomlinson: Love you to the moon and back H. I am so grateful for you every single day. I don't deserve you xx @harrystyles 

20,000 comments:

@harrysyles: Love you more my angel x

@1Dfanforlife: Awwhhh they're the cutest

@1Dhater: Watch them last for like a week 🙄

@liampayne: love you guys x

@louistomlison: awh my lil sis and my best friend, loving it!

I post mine and then smile at the words I chose. My words were so accurate. I feel like it was  short but sweet. The photo was taken yesterday when we were playing Mario Kart. I then see that Harry has posted his. I was excited but also nervous to see what he put.

 I was excited but also nervous to see what he put

1M likes

@harrystyles: The love of my life, my best friend, my world, my angel. I couldn't be more happy to call you mine. Always and Forever Angel. xxx @ivorytomlinson

200,978 comments

@ivorytomlinson: I love you so much my boy x

@1dl0ver:Awhhh my new fav couple

@hater4life: Bet she's such a slut

@OneDirection: New hottest couple!

I run over to Harry and give him the biggest hug. I am so lucky to have him. I look into his eyes and give him a loving kiss.

"I love you Harry"

"I love you more my girl"

And this moment I knew it. We would be ok, we could get through anything right?

Authors Note: Hey guys! Sorry this is a slightly shorter chapter, I am currently having a sleepover with the  Teagan IRL. Let me know your thoughts. Love you all xx

'