The First Date

Ivory:

I don't remember when Harry left my room because when I woke up, I was covered with a blanket and Harry was nowhere to be seen. I got out of bed and walk downstairs to see Louis in the kitchen so I just turn around and go to walk up the stairs when Louis calls my name. I was still so mad at him because he thought that he could control me.

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to say I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I was just shocked at the fact that you didn't even think to ask me before you did anything but then again you don't need to ask me for permission. Once again, I'm sorry."

I know that I shouldn't forgive him so easily after what he did to me but he's my brother after all so instead of telling to do one, I walk back down the stairs and sit on the sofa next to him. 

"Louis, I forgive you but you don't need to get so involved with my relationship! I know what I'm doing ok? And you should at least listen to me and my story before you come at me."

"Ok I' sorry and I am really happy for you guys, I really am."

We hugged it out and then I decided to go and get ready for my date with Harry. I still couldn't believe that this was happening. I was going on a date with someone I have had a crush on for ages. I had a shower because I smelt so bad after doing nothing all day. I love having showers because they're so relaxing and really make me think. After I got out, I chose an outfit. I decided to wear a dress I bought the other day. It has puffy sleeves with little butterflies on it. It's so gorgeous. I did my hair into a pretty bun and curled the front parts. I did my makeup and by the time I was ready it was 7:00.

 I did my makeup and by the time I was ready it was 7:00

Just as I was ready, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to Harry in a suit, holding a bouquet of roses. As soon as the door was opened, he gasped so loud I thought something was wrong.

"What's the problem?"

"Nothing, you look absolutely stunning. That dress is gorgeous on you. Are you ready for our first date Angel?" Angel? I decided not to pick on it but it was making me blush.

"Awwh thanks Haz, of course I am!" I take the roses and put them on my desk. 

Harry takes my hand and kisses it. We go downstairs and out to his car. He opened the door for me and I get in. 

"So, where are we going?" I ask.

"You should know me by now that I'm not gonna tell you!"

I sigh and just relax. I always feel so safe when I'm with Harry. I suddenly felt his hand on my thigh and as I looked at him, he gave me one of his smiles that could make me melt into a puddle. I took his hand in mine and we stayed like that the whole drive. When we arrived at the place, I smiled to myself because, even though the conversation was yesterday, we were at an Italian restaurant.

"Awh, Harryyyy! I leaned over to give him a kiss. The kiss was so soft and gentle.

"I hate to break this kiss but we have a reservation" He whispered over my lips. 

I was about to get out of the car but instead Harry locked my door so that he could open it himself. I laughed to myself but regained my composure when he came around to my side. He opened the door and I started to blush. He put his hand on the small of  my back and led me into the restaurant. I wondered where the paparazzi was and it almost was like he read my mind.

"Don't worry about the paps, it's all sorted" He kissed the top of my head as we walked inside.

"Hi, we have a reservation under the name Styles"

"Right this way Sir"

We followed the waiter to our table and Harry pulled out my chair so that I could sit down. Harry walked to the other side of the table and sat down. 

"Can I get you guys anything to drink?"

"Can we have a bottle of red wine please" Harry says.

"Of course!" The waiter walks away and Harry takes my hand in his.

"Red wine huh? Classy!" I tease him. He blushes and tries to defend himself.

"Well-I-it's just-"

"Harry it's fine, I was joking with you" he sighs a sigh of relief.

"It's just that I think it's romantic, and I want to make an effort with the most beautiful girl I've ever met" Then it was my turn to blush.

"Awhh Harry, you are the most adorable man on Earth"

The waiter comes back with the red wine and asks if we know what we would like to order. I order the margherita pizza and Harry orders some Italian dish that I can't even pronounce.  We spend the evening laughing and getting to know each other more. At the end of the evening, he wouldn't let me pay because it was the 'first date' and 'no gentleman lets their girl pay for food on the first date.' He opened the door for me again and we drove home just joking and chatting with each other. It was the loveliest date I have had in ages. 

When we got home, he took me back to my room and told me that he was gonna get changed and meet me back in my room. I got changed into my pyjamas and lit some candles to make it seem more romantic.

 I got changed into my pyjamas and lit some candles to make it seem more romantic

Harry opens my door and just stands there with an open mouth. 

"Ok, if you stand there and gaping at me like that I will put my dressing gown on"

"Sorry, sorry!" We both get into my bed and cuddled and tried to get as close as we could to each other and turn the TV on. We scrolled through Netflix and we decided to watch the Notebook because it's Harry's favourite movie. After the movie, Harry turned to me and took a deep breath.

"Angel, this has been one of my favourite dates ever. You are the most stunning girl that I think I have ever met. It has been torture not being able to kiss you these past few years but I feel over the moon that I can do all that now. Your laugh and your voice when your singing, and even when your not, sounds like it was made in heaven. This may be too early to say but, I love you."

Tears well up in my eyes for about the 5th time today.

"Harry, you don't know how happy you make me. I love you too."

I kiss him with such loving force that I roll over and straddle him. We stay like that for 10 minutes or so before I start to get tired.

"Haz, I'm tired so I'm gonna go to sleep, please stay with me"

"Of course Angel, I'm not gonna leave you. Ever." 

I fall asleep in his arms, never feeling so happy and so safe.