'it's been so long since...'

Start from the beginning

*so that's where i know them from! they're the triplets mom's friend talked about! the sturniolo's.* you realised, thinking back to when your mom told you about her friend she mentioned so many times over the past years you've been away.

but that means, that they're actually here in LA, you have never seen them around here, neither did you know that you could, until now.

after eating, having no milk or brown sugar to bake some cookies, you decided to run to the store real quick, going with your 'nobody will even see me' kinda outfit even though you looked good as ever, makeup still on from the meeting you had in the morning.

what you didn't realise, was that you were wearing fresh love sweatpants, not knowing that was chris' brand, and went to the store with them on.

going to the candy section, you saw a girl that looked quite familiar, when she suddenly turned around.

"oh, hey! what're you doing here madi?" making eye contact, you walked up to her, giving the girl a hug.

"oh, just walking around, waiting for my friends to be done getting whatever they need but, they're vlogging so that's gonna take them longer than usually, which is like, an hour on good days, what about you?" she asked, smiling brightly, happy to see her best friend.

"y'know, just getting stuff to make cookies, but brownies do sound better right now."

"hey, madi! look what i found." a guy came around the corner, but you didn't see his face at first.

he looked at you confused, then back to madi, who then introduced you.

"nick, this is my best friend, the one i've been talking about." the girl explained, you guys introducing yourselves after.

"nice to meet you too-" chris and matt interrupted you by running in the aisle, laughing hysterically as they came up to you three.

"nick, madi, there was this old man, and he-" neither of them could stop laughing, whatever happened to them must've been very funny.

"anyway, who's your friend?" matt stopped giggling after a while, asking his brother and friend who the stranger next to them was.

"oh, that's madi's best friend, y'know, the one she talked about." nick explained as you introduced yourself to them, smiling brightly, your gaze lingering on chris for a few seconds before turning to matt, who asked a question you almost missed because of your 'staring'.

"wait, aren't you that one funny girl from youtube? with the two puppies and two cats?" matt knew he recognized you from somewhere.

"and a baby lion, but yes i am actually, surprised you know me?!"

"ofc we do, we watch your videos together all the time, you're so funny, along with your stories back in school? your life is so interesting fr." nick confessed, grinning at chris for a second, which you didn't fail to notice.

"thank you so much! i actually know you guys too! you're the sturniolo's right?" you asked.

"yeah, now i'm surprised that you know us, and you're actually the first person to say our last name correctly!" matt confessed.