you like me?

you and the triplets were best friends and they invited you over to their house to film a baking blindfolded video and chris's idea was that you're the one who is going to be blindfolded since he wants to see if your baking is still good if you can't see anything and you accepted the challange. you were on your way to their house and decided to just walk there since you only live like 5 minutes away from them. you've been slowly gaining feelings for him over the months, you weren't sure at first but it's quite obvious now. you weren't sure if he returned your feelings. you were scared to find out, so instead you decided to try and hide it to the best of your ability. it didn't really work cause the way your heart would always skip a beat if he laughed with that adorable smile on his face or the way he would always have to touch you without him noticing. it was just the little things you noticed he does that made you fall for him even more and that wasn't really helpful for you to ignore your feelings. once you reached their house you knocked on the door and seconds later nick opened the door with a smile on his face.

"hey you're here!" nick said and pulled you into a hug after not seeing you for two days." hey nick!" you softly said back and let go of him to get inside. once you two reached the kitchen you saw matt and chris leaning on the kitchen counter both too focused on their phones to notice your presence. "hey guys!" you greeted them and that made chris and matt look up from their phones and smile softly at you. "hi" they said at the same time, you made your way over to chris gave him a hug and then went to matt to hug him aswell, but what you did notice was that matt hugged you a bit longer and firmer than nick and chris which you found a bit weird but brushed it off quickly. once you let go of him and nick informed you that everything is set up and ready to film to which you nodded in response and
chris started the camera "hey guys today we're doing a baking blindfolded challenge with a special guest!" nick said and looked at you as he introduced you to which you smiled and waved at the camera.

chris and nick were explaining the rules while matt was helping you put on the blindfold. "is that okay?" he quietly whispered in your ear and you were so nervous you couldn't speak properly so you just nodded. "hey are you okay? you look nervous?" he whispered his chin now leaning on your shoulder and his hands on your hips caressing your skin with his thump. you nod again and whispered so quietly he wouldn't have heard it if he wasn't so close to your face "yeah i'm okay don't worry."
"okay" he said back quickly kissed your cheek and helped you walk over to the counter. you were still in shock as to why he would kiss your cheek out of nowhere? you were brought out of your thoughts when nick placed a hand on your back and asked "are you ready to bake the brownies?" "yeah of course" you said confidently and he said you could begin and thats what you did.

after you put the ingredients you needed in the bowl you began to mix it but seeing as you were blindfolded you couldn't tell if you did good or not. " YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET THE FUCKING EDGES!" chris yelled " YEAH WELL I CAN'T SEE CAN I?" you yelled back at him and tried to get the edges but failed miserably. " wait here let me help you." matt said quietly and came behind you. his one hand was on the bowl on top of yours while the other one grabbed your hand that was on the whisk and began helping you get the edges and mixing it until it was good enough. once you were done with everything nick put it in the oven while you took off your blindfold and saw that it wasn't that much of a mess like you thought it would be. there was just some flour on the table along with some eggs shells but apart of that it was clean.

"nick can i talk to you for a second?" you said and dragged him into his room without shutting the door.
"what's up?" nick asked once you let go of his arm to stand in front of him with your back to the door. "what's up? WHAT'S UP? DID YOU NOT SEE HOW FUCKING CLOSE MATT WAS TO ME THE WHOLE TIME?" you whisper-yelled trying to be quiet since matt and chris were in the kitchen and could hear what you guys are talking about.
"yeah i saw. what about it?" nick calmly said. he was the only one who knew how you felt about matt. "did you tell matt that i like him?" you said now in a normal tone. nick just looked behind you then back at you and smirked. you just ignored it and looked at him dead in the eyes. "woah do you think that low of me?" he asked. "no i'm sorry i know you would never do that." you said now looking at him with a apologetic smile. " well i didn't tell him but you just did." he said smirking at you once again and then walking towards the door and out of the room. " what the fuck are you talking abou-" you said and turned around confused to see matt standing there leaning against the door frame smiling with his arms crossed and a flushed face. you instantly grew nervous and began apologizing not looking up at him while he made his way towards you. matt stopped right in front of you and pushed your chin up with his two fingers locking his eyes with yours holding eye contact.
"so you like me huh?" he whispered while coming closer to your face.
"no- well- yes, yes i do." you said quietly while blushing out of embarrassment.

he came even closer your faces inches apart when he asked "can i kiss you?"
you blushed even more and hesitantly nodded while whispering a quiet 'yes' to let him know that he's allowed to.
the second you answered he closed the gap between you two and kissed you passionately. it didn't last long but it couldn't have been better. a few seconds later you broke apart and he smiled softly at you with that adorable smile that you love so much.

"let's go back to the others before they wonder why we're taking so long yeah?" he said and you just nodded not being able to speak yet. " oh and i like you too" he whispered making you blush before grabbing your hand and dragging you back into the kitchen. once you got back nick just smirked at you two holding hands while chris was on his phone making a tiktok. he noticed matt holding your hand but didn't say anything about it and you guys just filmed the end of the video trying your brownies that in the end were really good and spend the rest of the night together.

________________________________

soo this was my first imagine i hope you liked it!

i know it isn't the best but hey i tried!

don't forget to vote! (only if you want to of course)

ranless thank you for helping me with it a bit! love you! <33

if you need someone to talk to my messages are always open!!!

please make sure you eat and drink enough today!

i hope you have/had a great day! :)

1300+ words