'it's been so long since...'

hey guys here's another imagine about chris!
i've worked on this for a week and it's finally done now!
see you after the end of this imagine!
thank you and have fun reading.

_____________

you moved to LA after being an exchange student for 2 years in boston, deciding that you liked it better in the USA instead of EUROPE -austria- so you waited until you were 19 years old to move.

LA was always somewhere you dreamed of visiting as a little kid, being a youtuber with thousands of followers and a nice little house to live in by yourself.

now here you are, living out your dreams, moving to LA with not thousands but MILLIONS of followers, in a apartment all by yourself, with 2 puppies, a pekingese and a golden retriever, 2 cats and a baby lion.

even though others would say 2 puppies would be too much for them, along with two cats, your childhood dogs, a rottweiler and a pomeranian, were the same as your two puppies right now, just with cats.🤷‍♀️

at first you weren't sure wether to get them or not, considering you thought you would replace them, but they are still back in boston massachusetts, with your parents that you haven't visited in quite a while tbh.

you were in the kitchen making yourself something to eat, waffles to be exact, your TV in the living room playing a podcast of three guys you somehow knew from somewhere, edits of them being on your fyp, and many people commenting on your videos wanting you guys to collab.

you weren't even listening to what they talked about, or even noticing that their video was on, until one if them, chris or so, started talking about something that happend to him back when he was in school, that's when you listened intently to what he said.

"there was a girl that i hated in our school, like i literally DISPISED this girl in 4th grade, she was SO annoying, she was like this foreign exchange student girl, and she was like, really rude to me, like just disrespectful." chris said.

"i remember this, she BIT chris." matt you think, spoke up.

nick began talking but chris talked over him.

"I HATED HER, like she hated me so much, and i had no idea why, like i would just bother her."

"and then she asked me like...

'hey chris, you're the only fingerprint i don't have left, and i need it to complete my sign. i have everyone else's, and i need to get yours.' little you came up to chris.

'nope' he said, thinking he was cool.

*i'm not giving this idiot my fingerprint, i hate her!* he thought, ready to walk away.

before you could register it, little you had already smacked him in the face, like really hard, which left a little red handprint because of how hard it was.

'miss teacher? this dummy just, smacked me across the mouth!' little chris said, walking up to her.

she already knew that you two were always bickering back and forth, so this was nothing new to her, only that you hit him, but she didn't knew who to believe, so she just told little chris to ignore you for the rest of the day.