Chapter One Bones

Amethyst's P.O.V.

I smiled as I launched Garnet into the wall. Hearing the snap of her bones as she hit the wall.

It was exhilarating, to say the least. And with each strike I sent at her, the more I calmed.

With each strike I felt the monster in me stop and breathe for a bit.

There was a silence as I didnt see her stand up, but I stayed in my place. It was my turn to get thrown around. I knew it.

"Amethyst! Are you done?!" Pearl yelled as she limped over to me. Yellow flickering in her blue eyes.

"Yeah. Just let me breathe and than Garnet can start." I sucked in air and brought out me whip.

"How long can ya last, P?" I said, she glared at me.

"Not much longer. Amethyst....If it starts to take over when Garnet is gone. Gem me." Pearls said as Garnet moved. Her arm broken in half. She edged towards us as I took my stance.

This happened every two months or so. We would retreat into the temple to fight. And calm our bloodlust. If we didnt.....Steven could get badly hurt.

There was a dead pause and Garnet snapped her arm back into place.

"Who's turn is it?" She asked, wiping the blood away from her mouth and eyes.

"Yours or Pearl's." I said as Garnet took off her glasses. Her third eye open and almost completely yellow. I cringed as felt the old scars from last month burn into my skin.

"Im going." I heard Pearl say as she kneeled. Breathing slolwy I watched in horror as she changed from the Pearl I knew and loved into a monster. Barely conrtolled by its chains. She looked up at me a darkness in those yellow eyes.

With a small snarl she lunged at me, grabbing my neck. Her claws diggine into my flesh as she forced me to the ground. I fell as she clawed at my eyes. I cried out in pain. Trying hard to pry her off, but to no prevail.

There was a loud snap and Pearl was off of me and across the other side of the room. Garnet stood above me gauntlets on.

"Up." She spoke, getting into a battle stance. There was a sharp growl and Pearl stood out of the rubble. Blood dripped from her mouth. Eyes dark yellow with pitch black pupils stared back at me, searing my soul. She tried to move and there was a sickening crack. A small piece of bone stuck out of her flesh as she neared us. With each step the pale white bones grew until a large gash laid on her side. She snarled, gnashing her fangs at us.

But Garnet and I stayed strong as Pearl charged at us. She lept at Garnet, throwing her glasses down onto the ground. Before Pearl could do anything else my whip wrapped around her torso and threw her.

"I gotcga back, G." I said, looking at her. She smiled amd we battled with Pearl. It took a half hour or so before she calmes down and quit.

It was supposed to be Garnet's turn. And I was ready. I knew this would hurt. Garnet was so much stronger than us. And if she wanted to, she could kill us easliy. Luckily, Garnet had enough control to know when to stop.

Pearl and I back away as Garnet twitched. Her eyes glowing a pure yellow. She growled, her sharp teeth baring. That was when Steven walked in.

______________________________________________________
Hey Yall! So, Im doing a story contest. Im writing a bunch of books and hopefully going to publish one chapter from each. Like a trailer. And whatever one gets the most votes or such will get a new chapter.

AS ALWAYS LOVE YALL!