↦ CHAPTER SIX

Y/N'S POV

"Are you sure I should wear this?-" I questioned again, as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

White boots, an white floralprint dress that fell just above my knees, and my hair was tied up in a ponytail.

"Yes!" Cordelia replied looking at me with awe

Cordelia apparently logged me in some dating app and I matched with someone.

She wanted me to go meet him for once although I would rather very much enjoy the peace.

"Did you mention I am a single mom?" I questioned again in which Cordelia nodded.

"Damn y/n you are luckyy I wanna go on a blind date toooo" willow whined and sighed.

"Go for Caleb." Cordelia nudged willow and willow glared at her.

I chuckled at the scene.

Erva was hanging out with her boyfriend and it was just us.

____________________

I finally reached the destination and texted my blind date.

He asked me to describe what I was wearing to identify and as I did, I saw a hand waving at me.

I walk over the direction and smile at the guy who smiled back.

"You are y/n right?"
"Yes...and you are-?"
"I am Cameron."

I nodded and looked at him, up and down.

He was wearing an white half-sleeved shirt with blue jeans. The first two buttons were undone, allowing me to get a glimpse of his tattoos. He was wearing an varsity jacket over the shirt and a chain was hanging on his neck.

He had curly hair, with smooth skin and small-almond shaped & green coloured eyes.

He seemed so ethereal.

"What would you like to order?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uhm...an chocolate milkshake with ice cream and sprinkles.?"

He nodded and stood up, walking to the ordering area.

I sighed and closed my eyes, reminding myself to breathe.

I sucked in a deep breathe and nodded.

Chill y/n, you have had sex! A Blind date is nothing!