PROLOGUE

______________________________________

You know what's good about one night stands? You don't have to know the person. Just for one night, they become your lover.

And that's what I thought.

But you have to be careful, not to get pregnant or you are gonna be raising a kid that you had in the name of "little fun".

A single mother.

Alas that's what I am.
.
.
.
Two years ago, I met him, I met H/N. A dreamy guy, sitting with his friends at the bar. I was just 18, he was 24.

To celebrate my 18th birthday, I and my friends went to the club and that's where, we first met.

I was wearing a short black dress, that only covered my upper thighs. My cleavage was visible and there were bows at the sides of the dress.

A friendship ring on my ring finger, and a cute bracelet with my initial on my wrist.

My hair was let loose, with perfect curls and another bow clip on it that made it look prettier.

I wouldn't be lying if I said I was the most prettiest girl in the club that day.

He was wearing a black shirt with black pants, a rolex watch on his wrist and glasses resting delicately on his nose.

The way we looked at each other made me lose it.

I never figured out, how I ended on his bed, naked and in a dog position
Getting fucked like a good girl.

That's what he called me.

"Such a Good girl you are. Take it all in, love."

I can recall those memories because this was the first and last moment of my intimacy with anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mrs. Y/N, you are two weeks pregnant."
I gasped at the news, "what. What-"

"Congratulations." The doctor murmured leaving the room.

I stared at my belly in shock.

Hell nah....
I-

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!
.
.
.
.
And that's how, I am where I am right now.
I lost my dreams, and had a baby.
A baby everyone told me to abort.
A baby who I am gonna be raising alone.

If only I could go back in time, but I don't regret this.

I will raise this child, it has my blood.

And I hope, her father finds us too.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HIS UNHEALTHY OBSESSION 

.
CURVACEOUS WRITING