"I can't stand steady on my feet, so I can only use my hands to hold onto the wall. Look, one of my hands is in a cast, the other is holding the wall, so do I have a third hand to unzip my pants?!" Ye Jinghuai retorted.

Looking at him standing there like a golden rooster, propping himself against the wall, An Nuan gave in.

She went over, turned her face to the side, then took off his patient pants for him.

Just as she was about to leave after taking them off.

"Do you know what the standard procedure is for a man using the toilet?" Ye Jinghuai asked her.

"So there needs to be a ritual, is that it?" An Nuan really didn't want to respond.

"Come here, I'll tell you." Ye Jinghuai said directly.

"Ye Jinghuai, behave yourself..."

"Hurry, I can't hold it in." Ye Jinghuai's face was really all scrunched up together.

He did look very urgent.

"Then go ahead." An Nuan was really speechless.

"It won't come out if it's not the proper procedure."

"..." Are you sick?!

She was actually rendered speechless.

After a long time, Ye Jinghuai finally finished in the bathroom. An Nuan supported Ye Jinghuai back to the bed.

Then she went back to the bathroom herself.

She just kept washing her hands, washing them repeatedly.

At this moment the doctor came in to make rounds.

"Where is the patient's family member?" The doctor asked.

An Nuan hurried out of the toilet, "Here, here."

Ye Jinghuai clearly laughed at that moment.

Family member, huh.

His smile seemed even more obvious.

"Good that you're here. Although his wounds are all external, he still needs someone to take care of him. Especially the fractured areas, be careful not to let him fall down. As the saying goes, it takes 100 days to recover from torn sinews and broken bones, the bones need time to heal." The doctor exhorted.

"Okay." An Nuan obediently agreed.

The doctor examined Ye Jinghuai again and asked him some questions to make sure nothing major was wrong before saying, "Based on his current condition, he can be discharged. After being discharged, the wounds must not get wet. I suggest not taking a shower for a week, just wipe with clean water every day. Come back after a week for a follow-up exam, and we can remove some of the sutures once we confirm certain wounds have healed enough, then you can shower."

"Alright." An Nuan carefully took note.

"If there is any wound bleeding, pus, or fever after being discharged, you must come to the hospital for treatment promptly." The doctor exhorted.

"Okay." An Nuan nodded.

After the doctor finished giving the medical instructions, he left the hospital.

An Nuan muttered to herself, repeating everything once to make sure she remembered it all, before turning to Ye Jinghuai and saying, "I'll go handle your discharge paperwork."

Ye Jinghuai nodded.

He seemed to be in a very good mood at the moment.

An Nuan didn't want to speculate whether his good mood was because he was happy to be discharged soon.