"Do you think I care about that?"

"Otherwise, what are you complaining about?! Are you upset because Gu Yan Sheng touched me lightly?" An Nuan seemed to be venting her frustration, "Can't you men stop being so self-righteous? You think that even if you don't love a woman, as long as she has some connection to you, she must remain pure for you, untouched by other men. Once there is any physical contact, it violates your pride. Ye Jinghuai, we're only in a marriage of convenience. Even if I sleep with Gu Yan Sheng now, it's none of your business... Mmm!"

An Nuan's lips were suddenly sealed tightly by Ye Jinghuai.

She knew.

All men were the same.

Gu Yan Sheng was that kind of person.

And so was Ye Jinghuai.

Thinking back to the previous life, Gu Yan Sheng showed no interest in her body at all. He wouldn't even spare her an extra glance, let alone care about her feelings.

Now that she no longer loved him, even hated him, he stubbornly clung to her, even showing concern for her. An Nuan was well aware that this concern was not fake; it was possessiveness, wounded pride, the inability to accept that his woman had fallen for someone else. The less he obtained, the more he had to possess!

This was the inherent flaw in all men, innate and unchangeable.

Her eyes narrowed.

"Mmm!" Ye Jinghuai suddenly released An Nuan's lips.

He stared at her with burning rage.

There were obvious traces of bloodstains from An Nuan's bite on his lips.

An Nuan said, "Is it that you won't be interested in me unless I sleep with you?"

Ye Jinghuai stared at her intensely, exuding danger from every pore.

"If that's the case, find a time, and I'll sleep with you!" An Nuan enunciated each word.

It was merely a physical act.

She didn't really care.

To her, living well, seeking revenge, and letting go of grudges were more important than anything else.

Anything else, she could accept.

At this moment, Ye Jinghuai seemed genuinely exploded by An Nuan's words.

His clenched fist.

He threw a fierce punch towards An Nuan.

An Nuan gritted her teeth.

In that moment of enduring with her eyes closed.

She heard a loud noise in her ears but didn't feel any pain.

Opening her eyes, she saw Ye Jinghuai's fist fiercely hitting the nearby wall.

With such a loud sound, she didn't need to think about how much force he had exerted. She couldn't even imagine what condition his knuckles would be in.

An Nuan tried hard to remain calm as she locked eyes with Ye Jinghuai.

She wasn't wrong.

Today, being forced by Gu Yan Sheng to go to the backyard was not something she willingly did.

It had nothing to do with her.

Even more so...

Based on her understanding of Ye Jinghuai, he must have realized that it was Gu Yan Sheng's deliberate act.