"So do you want to learn to be self-reliant like me?"

"No!" Xia Qiqi rejected it outright, "I still have Nie Ziming! I'm not like you with an unreliable husband."

She was obviously referring to Ye Jinghuai.

Ye Jinghuai was indeed unreliable.

What they didn't find reliable was absolutely not an issue of ability.

Rather.

She and Ye Jinghuai were just a marriage of convenience.

They were just cooperating for mutual benefit, there was no dependence between them.

"By the way! The news reported that in order to negotiate terms with your employee who was going to jump off the building, you recklessly stood on the rooftop too. Do you know how frightening your actions were?! Even if it's to threaten someone next time, you can't take such risks with your life, understand?!" Xia Qiqi yelled.

In fact, Xia Qiqi, who usually seemed carefree and easygoing, was actually much more sensitive emotionally than many people.

It was just her personality that made her unwilling to express it most of the time.

"Okay, I know." An Nuan obediently agreed.

"That's all for now." Xia Qiqi yawned, "I'm still not fully awake, I'm going back to sleep."

"Big sister, it's past 4pm now, have you been sleeping for a whole day?! Where were you out partying wildly last night?!" An Nuan couldn't help ridiculing.

"I went clubbing last night, didn't I call you? Speaking of last night, did you question Ye Jinghuai? Did you ask who the woman with him was, what their relationship was, how far things had developed? Was there a possibility that she could show up at your door with a big belly to protest?" Xia Qiqi was excited again in an instant.

An Nuan was speechless, "It's not as sensational as you imagine, besides, I told you, I have no relationship with Ye Jinghuai, stop worrying unnecessarily."

"It's like the eunuch caring more than the emperor."

"Don't get anxious, eunuch Xia."

"Who are you calling a eunuch? Who's a eunuch?" Xia Qiqi got angry.

"Aren't you a eunuch?" An Nuan laughed.

"An Nuan, you've become nasty too, haven't you!" Xia Qiqi gnashed her teeth.

The two of them bickered on the phone.

After a long time, Xia Qiqi finally hung up grumpily.

Damn.

Not as beautiful as An Nuan, not as talented, and now even verbal fights were a loss, she just didn't understand, how did she become friends with An Nuan wholeheartedly, and still the kind where she felt she could give her life for An Nuan!

F*ck.

She really was a masochist.

Xia Qiqi lay in bed, continuing to sleep.

She really hadn't slept all night last night.

It was just that even though she was obviously exhausted and wanted to sleep after getting drunk, when she closed her eyes she just couldn't fall asleep no matter what, and when she closed her eyes it was all scenes of her kissing Xiao Nanchen, playing over and over like a movie, lingering and hard to dispel.

When she finally closed her eyes, it was already daylight.

She was quite relieved that at least she didn't have to work and could sleep unscrupulously.