002 - 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬

---------•✯•---------

The food in the glade wasn't bad, but it wasn't really good either. Maybe it's because we haven't eaten anything else, or don't remember. Frypan really did good food, and after a long day of running it was amazing to finally eat back in the glade.

Greenie came today, but of course Eliana and the others were in the maze when he came, so she haven't had the chance to meet him. But she did hear that his name is Chuck and looked like he was about 12 years old, poor kid.

New greenie meant that it was bonfire night, Eliana's favorite thing about the glade. On those night's everyone laughed and had fun, played games and just talked. Sometimes she also got drunk, one time she was so drunk she tried to kiss Gally. But Ben stopped her and saved her from a lifetime embarrassment.

Talk about being lucky.

╭ •✯• ╮

Eliana and the other runners sat together at dinner, some off them were still in the map room. They made small talk about random stupid things and just had a great time, like every other day. The food today was some soup, it was delicious and everyone loved it, thanks to the cooks. She ate up fast and then went back to her hut, as always she smelled like shit so she wanted to take a shower.

She also wanted to help with setting up the bonfire, as it was one of her favorite things with the glade. She often helped Gally with all the drinks, but never managed to get the recipe of his own, her goal with life. Gally never wanted to tell anyone the secret recipe, maybe it is his own piss like everyone thinks.

Anyway, the shower was one of the best showers she'd ever taken. The water dripped down her body and all of the dirt flushed away, temperature was perfect and everything was so calm and quiet. She stood in the shower for about 20 minutes before drying herself off with a towel, changed and then braiding her hair so it got curly when she takes it out.

The gladers had already started fixing till the bonfire when she got out, the sun was going down and night were soon covering the sky. She went towards the open area of the glade were all the people were, to find Ben. Her friend were already helping to set up the bonfire, so she went to Gally instead.

"Hey potatohead." She said while approaching him, who were already prepping up some drinks for the night. Eliana knew he wouldn't tell her the recipe, but it was always worth a shot, even tho he always got annoyed when she asked.

"I'm still not telling you the recipe to my drinks, so what do you want?" Gally said as he looked up from the wooden table, with a blank expression as usual.

"I wasn't even going to ask about that, why would you think that..?" She blurted out, clearly lying and he also knew that.

"I don't know, maybe cause you ask every bonfire. What do you want then?" He looked back at the table and started prepping the drinks again.

"Uhh, do you need any help maybe?"

"No I'm good, thanks though." Gally said thanks, that's a new one.

"Okaay, I'll see you later, bye." The girl spun around and walked away to fin Ben again, perhaps the new greenie, Chuck. Eliana always wanted to have a good first impression of the new greenies, an this one was younger so she wanted to make him comfortable. Soon she found Ben and walked up to him.

"Hi Ben, have you seen the greenie?" Eliana asked, with her hands in her pocket of the hoodie she was wearing.

"No I don't think so, but i need some help her so move your ass and help me." Ben answered, did not help her question at all but she helped him with whatever he was doing.

╭ •✯• ╮

The boys threw in torches in the big bonfire, everyone was happy and cheered. The sun had set down and the moon and the bonfire light up the glade, which made everything less terrifying. Eliana sat by a log with the greenie, Chuck. He was really kind and funny, just a little shy in the beginning.

"So Chuck, how do you like it so far?" She turned her head to look at the boy sitting next to her, while the others drank and wrestled in the ring.

"Eh it's okay I guess, I'll get used to it." He answered, he seemed a little anxious and shaky.

"Yeah, if someone or something's bothering you, you can come to me." She looked away from him and stood up. "I'm getting a drink, so stay here." She said before heading of the the table with moonshine. Suddenly Ben popped out of nowhere and dragged me with him.

"You gotta see this Ell, Minho and Gally are fighting!" He said excited while dragging her by the arm towards the ring, he was obviously drunk.

Confused she followed him to see that Minho and Gally was actually fighting, but Gally was on the ground coughing while the other cheered for Minho. A really pissed off Minho. He wasn't really that guy to fight with the others, and most of the guys were shocked. Gally must have done something that really pissed him off?

Eliana turned her head to Ben, who stood beside her. "Is he drunk? What even happened?" She asked him confused, who had his mouth slightly open.

"I don't even know, do you also see two Minho and two Gally?" He turned his head to look at her too. "Two Eliana, that's cool."

"How much did you drink?" She chuckled at him, it looked like he was on cloud 9.

"I don't know that either, it doesn't matter."

"I think you should drink some water and sit down, come on." Eliana took his arm and dragged him to sit down by a log, where Chuck were sitting. She handed Ben a glass of water and he drank all of it, while she sat down beside him.

Chuck were sitting unbothered with a knife and a cube of tree, carving something. She couldn't make out what he was carving, but he for sure was good at it. Ben on the other hand was nearly asleep, heavy eyelids and a tilted head. How much did the boy drink, and rude to do it without her.

"What are you carving Chuck?" Eliana looked over at him who was focused and still working on the cube, with his tongue out slightly.

"I don't know how to describe it so I'll show you when it's done." He said looking up at her, the bonfire shining at him that made him even cuter, poor boy.

"Okay, I'm getting the drink I was supposed to get before now, I'll be right back." She stood up again and headed to the table with the drinks. She didn't drink because it was fun, but it got her mind off things and took away all mess in her head.

The gladers were wrestling, looking at the others wrestle and drinking. Everyone looked so happy, or just drunk. She wasn't paying attention so she bumped in to someone, looked up to se it was Minho, great. He was holding a drink so it splashed all over her shirt, in her face too.

A gasp left her mouth. "Shit, uhh sorry, wasn't paying attention." She said before looking down at her shirt, ruined.

"Well isn't this nice? Just so you know you have Gally's piss all over you." Minho replied, pouring the last off the drink at her head while she looked up at him.

"Thank you very much, how did you know i wanted piss all over me?" She raised her middle finger and walked away to get her damn drink. Eliana heard him chuckle as she walked away, hate that boy.

She finally got her drink and walked back to Ben and Chuck, soaked from head to toe, thanks to Minho. The both looked up at her, Ben was holding in a laugh with his hand over his mouth.

"What happened with you, I don't think it's supposed to rain in the glade." Ben asked with a grin on his lips, while she sat down again.

"Oh shut up, I bumped in to Minho."

"Your favorite person, I'll forever ship." He said holding up his hands forming a heart, with a teasing grin on his face.

The middle finger popped up again as she drank the rest of the jar with moonshine, tasted like shit but she didn't care, it just made her feel a little better.

---------•✯•---------

A/N: Second chapter!! Don't really like this one but it'll do x