Prologue 2: Type Gira

Start from the beginning

Shiro: Nice to meet you! Wait... the truck was sent by you, right? (Suspicious glare).

Murayama: ...............Yes, it was.

Shiro: So it was you...?! DID YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU DONE?! I CAN'T WATCH THE KING-OHGER X KYORYUGER MOVIE AND THE KINGOHGER X DONBROTHER MOVIE! (Yell in anger).

Murayama: (Holding his ear) Geez, you don't have to yell at me. And don't worry, you can watch Super Sentai later. Don't you want know why you're here?.

Shiro: (Calm down and curious) Is is the new threats in another world? I already read fanfic and knew about it.

Murayama: I guess I don't really need to explain it all. Yes, it's a new threat, and I already sent one of a hero.

Shiro: What kind of threat that we talking about?.

Murayama: Well, let's say this threat is a nightmare to deal with.

Shiro: Please don't tell me.... Zangyack?.

Murayama: Hmmmm......kinda, but it's an anomaly from another universe that was chosen to be a candidate for someone.

Shiro: I see... (Sigh) Guess I watch the new movie later. I'm in.

Murayama: Huh, that was easy to accept. So, what power do you want?.

Shiro: I want the power of Red Super Sentai including Sixth Sentai, Dark Sentai, Extra Sentai, and Monsters from Super Sentai. Oh wait, superhuman powers.

Murayama: Hmmmm, alright! Kinda like the last guy that got isekai'd. And you really want all the red? Even Boonboomger?.

Shiro: Yeah except Boomboomger. (Annoy about the last part)

Murayama: You don't like the helmet, am I right?.

Shiro: Yep. But I haven't know their powers, so I wait for them to have full powers.

Murayama: Alright then, get ready.

Murayama snaps his hand as Shiro feels something different about him.

Shiro: I feel different... Can I test it?.

Murayama: Sure, try to destroy this!

Murayama then summons Captain America's shield and throws it at Shiro. Shiro uses his super strength and destroys Captain America's shield, breaking the shield into pieces. Making Shiro surprised about his strength.

Shiro: Whoa....I wonder...?

Shiro use his head and imagines something else, He summons the Gaburevolver.

Making Shiro surprised that he has it in his hand, as Murayama sees the surprised face on Shiro

Murayama: Why so surprised, dude?.