Episode 1: Boxfort

In the lovely city of Manteca California there is a small club called "The Loser's Lounge" run by a high school dropout named Connor. It use to be the only club in town and was usually packed with people from all over town. It was a nice place that sold booze and had plenty of video games for the drunks to play. Now across the street there was a bigger louder club called "The Bigshow" run by a rich kid named Lars that went to high school with Connor. Now the club was empty aside from Connor and his friends. Connor stood behind the bar wearing his red leather jacket over a grey shirt with the blue jeans he's worn three times this week already. He was cleaning the bar when his friend Eddie walks out of the closet where he has been sleeping the past three weeks after he "accidently" burned his house down. Ed walks out scratching his curly black hair wearing his grey hoodie. He walks over and sits down in front of the bar staring into the endless void looking like he wants to punch a hole through the wall.

Connor: Damn dude, did you have a shit night of sleep?

Ed snaps out of his resting bitch face and turns to Connor having not paid any attention to what he just said as he sits up.

Ed: What?

Connor: Never mind. You find a house yet?

Ed: Oh! Yeah, I found a nice cheap place that's open for me to move in now. Think you and Ryan can help me out?

Connor: Yeah sure, I'll be glad to kick you out. Maybe then you won't eat all of the food.

Ed: Dude come on, I'm still gonna eat everything.

Connor: The food is for the customers!

Ed: Bru what customers!?

Ed looks around curiously at the largely empty club and then turns back to Connor who becomes dead silent. He just groans to himself and doesn't say anything more until the door opens. He gets excited for a moment thinking it was a customer until their friend Ryan walked through wearing his suit tired as hell. The smile fades from Connor's face and he rests his head on his hand.

Connor: Oh. It's just you.

Ryan: Fuck you to then I guess.

Ryan sits down at the bar next to Ed as Connor reaches into the fridge pulling out a water bottle that he tosses to Ryan who opens it up and takes a sip.

Connor: Work kick your ass again?

Ryan: It always does. Especially with this new guy named Rick, he doesn't do shit and I always get blamed for it because I'm "setting a bad example".

Ed: I know exactly what'll take your mind off of it. Helping me move into my new house!

Ryan: oh.....joy. 

Ed: I'll buy pizza.

Ryan and Connor turn to Ed more willing to help him now. About an hour later Connor and Ryan pull up in Connor's truck with all of Ed's things in the back. They sit in front of a large mansion and stare at it shocked as Ed leans against the fence. He looks up from his phone and walks over to them.

Ed: Dude what the hell took you so long?

Ryan: We would have been here sooner but Connor saw two cats on the street and decided to stop the truck so he could take them with us. 

Connor: Hey! It was a worthy cause!

Connor pats a cage with two cats chilling out in it, one of them is a skinny cat with orange fur and the other was a bigger tabby cat with one eye. The orange one was biting at the metal bars growling as he tries to get out while the tabby sat in the back just watching.

Connor: I named them Angus and Princess!

Ed: Alright well get moving then, I wanted to get this shit done an hour ago.