·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ᎬᏢᎨᏕᎾᎠᎬ ᎰᎨᏉᎬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Sonic was escorted to the cafeteria, by his nurse...he didn't care what type of food they gave him, after all his parents would most of the time give him very little to eat or make him work for food. When it came to school, he never had money for lunch so he was always left eating the disgusting free food which wasn't enough to hold him off for a whole school day.

This rather explains why he was hardly passing his classes, cause his hunger would make it so that he could barely focus.

"Good Morning Sonic, I do hope you enjoy your breakfast." The cook said as they handed over the tray to the hedgehog.

Upon looking at the food, it was mostly finger food...after what he did last time with the utensils he was rather forbidden from using them unless someone else was feeding him...on the tray were apple slices that were perfectly cut so he wouldn't choke on them, an omelet with cheese inside, a bottle of orange juice, and honey cooked ham.

Sonic only took the tray and sat down at a random table.

"Are you really eating that!? You are already fat enough you pig!?!"

The hedgehog started shaking a little, at the painful memory...before his ears perked up when heard footsteps coming close to him...he only looked up to see someone that he hadn't seen before.

Shadow took notice of his patient not touching their food, which was rather a normal thing for him to see...but he couldn't help to feel another presence with Sonic, it was rather dark but he only chocked it off as it being just something else, that he was feeling.

"Good Morning."

Sonic didn't say anything, to Shadow as he just watched him sit down across from him. He only started to eat his breakfast.

"Alright...let's start with an introduction, I'm Mr. Dark or Dr. Dark, and I'll be your new Psychologist and Doctor from now on," Shadow said as he watched the pregnant hedgehog.

Sonic only nodded in understanding, as he pushed the empty tray to the side so that he could rest his arms on the table. A small notepad with a blue crayon was pushed in front of him...he only looked down at them before taking them, as of right now this was his way of communicating with people, without having to fear being smacked for saying something that he wasn't supposed to or speaking out of turn.

The hedgehog had very active memories, of his Father beating him for saying something that made him look bad in front of his buddies...of course that would be when they were alone. He sometimes curses at his photographic memory.

"Do you have any questions for me?" Shadow asked the hedgehog.

Sonic looked shocked by that, of course, he had questions about a lot of things...but he was always afraid to ask them. Without knowing his hand had already started to scribble on the notepad looking down he only started to regretting to try and ask the other hedgehog some questions.

"What's your first name?"

Could he even ask that? You couldn't call a Teacher by their first name...so why this be any different? With his hands shaking he only showed what he wrote to the other hedgehog, his ears pinned to his head as he hid behind the notepad for safety, as well as hide the embarrassed look on his face along with his shameful tears.