He knew damn well he made sure it was closed. He even leave through the front door, but through the garage.

Looking at the windows seeing the lights exactly how he left it. He opened his car door and got back in.

Eyeing Ri who was now sleeping.

He made a turn with the car and drove off the property making his way to Twone and Shoota's house, picking up his phone and texting ManMan to meet him there.

It was 12 but he knew he was awake, more than likely with some girl.

-

Typing in the code, he opened the door before closing it behind his self walking towards The guest room Ri basically claimed, she even had pink bed sheets on the bed.

Putting her down, he watched as she moved only now starting to wake up.

"Mir why we not home?"

"We at Twone dem house mamas. Something came up, I'm sorry. We can watch movies tomorrow. Promise."

"Okay."

He watched as she fell into the even breathing pattern. Opening the night stand and taking out the extra 2 bonnets up and putting her hair in it. He wasn't surprised she didn't wake up, she had to be one of the most hardest people to get up.

"I love you."

"I love you pretty girl."

He said and left the room walking slow. It wasn't long before he saw a gun pointed to his face.

He moved out the way a pushed it away mugging Shoota.

"Mane what tha' fuck"

"It's bout to be one in the fuckin' and yo ass was bout to be dead as hell. Fuck is you doin' folk?"

He mugged Samir.

"Na I'll be dead ah' wrong if I shoot yo ass in yo foot." Samir mugged him back

"Yes nigga. Creepin ain't even no fuckin light outside. Now I see why paw damn near knock the shit outta you when you did that shit."

Shoota said back referring to when Samir suck in his house when they were teens. His grandfather came home late while Samir was leaving.

They never really got a back story to why he was in the house, but they really didn't need one.

9 times out of 10 his foster home locked him, Shoota normally left his window open for him just in case and Samir would go sleep on the couch downstairs and leave before Ray—Shoota grandfather— got home.

"Where Twone at?"

He asked pulling his phone up and opening his security app seeing his cameras were all down going to his private cameras replaying the tape seeing 4 mask men walking in his house, breaking in the alarm system and taking down what they thought was his only camera's.

He watched as they went to his office looking through drawers and finding nothing, simply because he wasn't dumb enough to leave documents out in the open.

It pissed him off even more knowing around this time Marianne was usually home by her self because he was on his way home.

The front door opened and ManMan walked in a confused look on his face. He looked at Shoota before looking at Samir. A few seconds later Twone walked down the stairs a mug on his face due to him being woken up.

"Some niggas was in my fuckin' house."

-

Samir opened the back door the pistol sitting in his hand even though he was sure they were off his property by now. He still had a new blind spots with the hidden cameras.

"Nigga fuck is you doin' gang?"

ManMan asked as him, Shoota, and Twone followed him out.

"Walkin' in an open area ain't smart right na'. We can't see shit."

"I need to check on sum. Yall ca' stay if yall want, I gotta go."

They knew exactly what he was talking about, though he didn't like talking about the topic a lot due to the fact that is was still something he was trying to heal from.

They walked with him.

And about 7 minutes later a body a water started to show. Taking his phone out his jacket and turning on the flashlight.

Following the path he knew by heart now, the angry slowly building up in him as he saw a few rocks carelessly kicked out of place.

About 2 minutes later they got to where they needed to be and Xavier—Shoota— looked at the sight in front of him and shook his head. Eyeing Samir who stood trying to keep his cool.

Mir was a very calm person. Until he wasn't.

His jaw was tense and his finger repeatedly tapped his phone as he nodded his head looking at his child's memorial that was now the complete opposite of what he left it as.

The flowers Ri took her time and planted were no longer in the same spot, as the scattered around the area. The rocks that surrounded it out of place.

"Tell Robert get me camera footage everywhea' within 35 miles a here, from tha' last 9 hours."

Samir said to nobody in general telling them to get in contact with one of the many undercover cops he had. He just trusted him more than he trusted the rest of them, he took care of matters that were more personal to the group because they knew he would fuck them over.

These obviously didn't know who they just fucked with.

•••