Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not?

Start from the beginning

Seven o'clock didn't come quick enough for Phineas. He was so nervous and terrified, although he couldn't understand why. He's spent time with Isabella alone before... for a few brief minutes. But each of those times, he wasn't nervous at all. So why is now any different? And another question is why is he suddenly wondering what he should wear to Isabella's house? He never cared about what he wore before.

He dug through his closet and drawers and found his usual wardrobe. Orange and white striped t-shirts and blue denim shorts. He also had a suit with a tie, but that looked too formal for him.Phineas groaned and sat down on his bed. What to do now? Phineas groaned and sat down on his bed. What to do now? "Phineas, is everything alright?" His mother, Linda walked through the door and gasped, "Oh my stars, what has happened to your room? It's never messy!" Phineas laughed nervously, "I'm sorry, mom... I promise to clean it up. I'm just having a hard time picking out what to wear."

"Wait, you're caring about what you wear? And your room is a mess... who are you, and what have you done with my son."

"Mom, I'm fine okay? I just... I'm going to spend some time with Isabella tonight."

"Just you and her?"

"Yeah... just her and me."

"Aw, how adorable! I was wondering when this day would come."

Phineas frowned, "You knew that she liked me too?"

Linda chuckled, "Oh Phineas, you'd have to be blind in order to not see the feelings this girl has for you."

"That doesn't make me feel any better, mom."

"I'm sorry, sweetie. Just... be yourself and have a good time. After all, that's why she likes you in the first place."

Phineas eyes perked up, "That's the answer...If she likes me the way I am, then so be it."

Back at the Garcia-Shapiro house, Isabella was nervous as well. Not about her clothes like Phineas was, she was worried about something much worse.

What were they going to talk about?

In other words, now that she's decided to tell him how she feels about him, what could she talk about without blushing or stuttering? That list was very short.

After putting on a clean dress and socks, she ran downstairs and into the living room. She then started digging through the box of D. she owned. There were cartoons, some romance movies and some others that she's never watched yet. She finally settled on the movie, Megamind. She still hasn't seen it yet and it looks like the perfect movie for two friends to see.

On the way out he picked two of his mom's hydrangeas and headed out towards the road. It took only two minutes to reach the Garcia-Shapiro's residence but even in that short amount of time, Phineas's stomach was once again fluttering.

He took a deep breath and sighed, "Well... here I go." He reached out and rung the doorbell.

Isabella was racing around, trying to make sure everything was perfect. She set the snacks up on the table in fancy looking bowls, dimmed the lights slightly and even lit a candle. She wanted everything to be perfect. She made one more stop by the mirror and smoothed out her already perfect hair. She froze as soon as the doorbell rung. He was early... no wait; the clock was just chiming seven. He's right on time. Isabella went to the door and sighed, "Well... here I go." She reached her hand up to open the door.

Her hand lingered in the air a bit longer then she wanted to. Once the doorbell rang again, Isabella placed her hand on the knob and gave it a twist. As she opened it, her heart stopped. She could never get enough of how Phineas made her feel on the inside, and tonight those feelings would be out in the open.