Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not?

Start from the beginning

"Yes... yes there is, and I'm not sure that you're worthy enough to know."

Phineas frowned, "Hey come on now, Ferb. I can't be all that bad, can it?"

"You haven't noticed for years now... but I have..."

"What haven't I noticed?"

Ferb didn't answer. "Oh no you don't," Phineas spoke, "you can't just go silent on me now."

"Here's some hints... wanting to go alone with you to the movies, being in the city of love, stranded on a island with a nice sunset, day dreamy looks whenever she sees you..." Phineas was clearly confused, "I don't... quite understand...?"

Ferb groaned, "Do I need to spell it out for you? It's Isabella!" "Isabella, what about her?"

Ferb grabbed his brother's shoulders, "SHE wanted to see a movie with you, and only you, remember? SHE was miserable when we left Paris, remember? SHE was crying on that island, remember? And SHE looks at you like she has for a few years now!" "Wait... Isabella? You're talking about, Isabella?" "Yes... yes I'm talking about, Isabella. Phineas, Isabella...

TO BE CONTINUED...

JOKING!!

"Yes... yes I'm talking about, Isabella. Phineas, Isabella... has a crush on you."

For once in his life, Phineas was speechless. His best friend in the whole wide world... had a crush on him? How's that possible? He's good at reading people, right? He should know when-

Then it hit him. A few weeks ago when Isabella was looking forward to seeing that movie with just him, and then something hit him and Ferb and combined them together. That confused and disappointed look she gave him. Then there was that time when they were landed in Paris to refuel their flying machine during the middle of summer. For some reason she seemed very distressed but he didn't even bother to ask her why. Finally there was that island... he was so busy freaking out and trying to win a stupid bet; he didn't even take the time to find out why she seemed so sad.

All this time, it was all because she liked him. Scratch that, she LIKE liked him. How could he be so naïve and stupid?

Phineas took a couple steps back, "I can't believe it... all this time that I've been spending with her. She was trying to get my attention and I was completely blowing her off. I can't believe that I've been so... blind."

Ferb sighed, "At last, you've come to realize her true feelings. Now... the question is, how do you feel about her?"

That was a good question. How does Phineas feel about his best friend? He likes her, of course... but could he possibly feel the same way about her, like she does him?

When he started thinking about her, his cheeks grew warm and he started getting little flutters in his stomach. Could this also be him liking her as well? Looking at Ferb, he probably wanted to know as well.

Phineas gulped, "I... I think I do, Ferb. I mean, I've always liked her, and... I think I could begin to soon really like her as well."

Ferb smiled, "You may think that... but I can see in your eyes that you already do."

Phineas went to reply, but Ferb shook his head, "Don't even try and argue... besides, you should probably start getting ready. You're going to need all the time you can get. "Phineas chuckled, "Yeah, I guess you're right."