5

At lunch, we had sat outside tables, the weather seemed nice today mostly everyone was outside

At lunch, we had sat outside tables, the weather seemed nice today mostly everyone was outside. Saiki had sat next to me, I felt awkward for some reason.
"Your acting a bit weird, im sorry if I made you uncomfortable " he says. Saiki isn't the type to hide his feelings, he'll say what ever is on his mind.

"Can I join you ?" Teruhashi had showed up with a blond girl.
It turn out she was a first year, she was like a doll.
She introduced herself, and noticed how teruhashi looked at Saiki.
The new girl didn't give me a good vibe, I'm guessing she doesn't like teruhashi.

"Your face was red because of Saiki getting closer to you" mera explained as she catches up.
Teruhashi looked up at so I pretended I didn't know. I don't want her to think that I'm going for Saiki, he's just a friend to me.

Nendo and the other had also came.
Toristuka was already hitting it off with the new girl.
"He's cute" she says but suddenly toristuka personality had changed and she got the ick.
"Buddy your scaring the lady's" nendo say to toristuka.

....
I stayed after school to catch up on some work that needed to be due. The teacher had tasked me to bring bid four boxes to the office on the second floor.
There were a bit heavy but I managed to get it done.
Looking out the window I had noticed Yumehara fallen from the roof, I quickly looked down to see if she was ok but Saiki was already there. He had showed up from now where, and suddenly he was gone.

Soon I quickly ran up to the roof. A blonde tan girl was at the roof, why do new students keep showing up.
Mera was also there kneeing on the fence and suddenly it broke and fell down.
"MERAAAAAAAAA"

I looked down and Saiki had gotten her.
"Saiki..." I felt confused for a moment. How could he do that.
He was already behind me with Yumehara and mera lying on the ground.
What's going on ?
"Saiki, what's going on" I tell him.
He stood thier staring at me.

Back then when he wanted to tell me something, does that mean that's what he meant.
"Im sorry for not telling you sooner"

"What the.... That's actually sick " I said. Although he maybe not talk much but that's what he's been hiding.

....flashbacks from kindergarten......

"Y/n my mother had told me I shouldn't be telling anyone but one day I'm going to tell you"

"What wrongs Saiki? "

..................................

"Back then that's what you meant "
I tell him, I'm surprised he can do those things.
"SAIKIIIIIII THATS AMAZING " I say to him.

He seemed a bit surprised "I wasn't expecting you to act that way"

"Oh so it's you, your aura is so big I couldn't even notice it was you" mikoto was her name. She had happened to be a magician, mera was there asking for her dad.
Soon they both woke up, Saiki had mentioned to not tell them.
.....

Few days later, mikoto started getting popular around the school.
"Who's the big breast" toristuka says and he went to impress her trying to get her number.

Mikoto felt disgusted by him and told him his future "you'll end up being punished, you can't get any bitches " she says.

"Y/n, someone close to you has a crush on you" Milton tell me as she was playing with a ball covered in glitter. I don't really believe in those kind of things but all the girls wanted to see what their future would look like and what kind of aura they have.

Yumehara has asked about her but felt offended to what mikoto had told her.

I've come to understand Yumehara and they way is or acts. I'm starting to understand why she wants a boyfriend just like from the manga.
Love and affection is all she ever wants but I wonder why she wants it now.
She could be focusing on herself and start to care and love about herself then being insecure. Then one day some guy may like that and find it attractive.

"You never been in one so how do you know" I hear a voice run through my head.
Saiki had been behind me, holy shit he could read people minds.

"At this point you could get coffee jelly for free" I tell him.
"You may have a point but I'm equal to everyone, im not gonna do that " he says as he walked up to me.
"It's cute seeing how Yumehara just wants a hoy who will love her and be loyal" I say.

The romance manga I've been reading has gotten to me, makes me even wanna be in one. Just to experience what's it like having a boyfriend who loves and cares for you.

"Sign of affection you should read that" he say's
Saiki doesn't look like the type to read romance manga.
"I've read that one, it's my favorite seeing how the main character learned sign language just to talk to her"

I could feel teruhashi staring at me in the corner as I talked to Saiki.
"Teruhashi definitely likes you Huh, I could feel her staring right at me" I whispered to him. He stood next to me but he was a bit closer then he normally would.

"What are you love birds doing, Saiki you can't just keep her to yourself " toristuka had came up.
"Saiki I want to come with my to get—-"
Toristuka got cut off by kaido.

"No Saiki coming with me to see what dark reunion had planned in the future " he says as he came walking towards us like a slow motion, the ones you would see in movies when shits about to go down.
"Why are you walking slow...." Toristuka asked.
"Shut up, come Saiki let's go " kaido says.

Saiki had suddenly placed his arms around my shoulder giving them a peace sign, it's the closest he's ever gotten to me. He looks more handsome closer.

....

Wait did I just say ........ handsome

I had completely zoned out, the other had left and it was just Saiki infront of me but was really close to my face like as if he was about to kiss me.
"No" I blurted out moving my face quickly, I had embarrassed and started turning red which I didn't want him to me.
He had grabbed my arm and asked if I were ok.

I had my hand cover half my face but he insisted and had no choice to move my hand and get closer. That's when I felt my heart began to beat faster.
What is this feeling ?

Why do I get excited when I'm around him.