I read her lips as she whispered, "Say hi to your girlfriend." Robyn just looked down at her, shaking her head before pecking her lips. She looked intrigued as if she liked the possessiveness.

"Say it." She demanded, again.

My eyes widened while Robyn quickly said hello to Solange, causing her to look at them.

Solo waved, turning right back to Azari who was now sitting on the island. "Auntie say hi to my Auntie Mo too."

I chuckled at Moina being so damn messy.

"Hey, Moin." Solange said, receiving a tight smile and a wave back.

Walking around to Onika, I kissed her cheek. "How do you feel?" I asked, knowing she was sick this morning.

She nodded, putting her hand up to sort of tell me to keep quiet as she watched how this unfolded. She was just as messy as her daughter.

"Auntie say hi!"

Moin huffed, "Zari I just did. I waved."

"Auntie Mo, I not hear you." Zari asked, looking over at Moin who was squinting her eyes.

"You are annoying as hell." She said, shaking her head. "Hey, girl." Moin spoke to my sister

Solange gave her a petty smile, "Hey Moin." She said, again.

Before anything could get any more awkward, the front door opened and by how loud them people were, Onikas parents had just come in with her brothers and their kids.

Watching Moina damn near jump off the counter to go see her cousins, I smiled.

Drae came in with his wife, who we call Gabby and their daughter ran off with Azari.

"Hey, y'all!" She held up drinks. "I got liquor!"

They all went to greet them and I said hi, going to greet Onikas parents.

Ms Carol gave me a tight hug, "Hey love. Are these kids stressing you out yet?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "Not yet. The sugar didn't get to them yet."

"Bumble, how have you been?" Robert asked me, standing near his ex-wife like he always does. I think he still loves her, she just won't give him a chance.

"I've been great. Did you guys see the birthday girl?"

"She just ran past here with her cousin."

Onika came into the room, "Hey ma!" She hugged her mother, glaring up at her dad. "I'm still mad at you, but hey Dad."

"Nic, she dropped the restraining order."

She chuckled, "Yeah, I know. I got the letter."

I did not know that. "Zoey can come?" He asked bravely.

Onika shrugged, "She can but Kianna can not." Kianna wouldn't come even if she was invited.

Onikas mom moved Onikas hair from her face, "Baby you need to put some ice on your face. You're swelling."

Onika moved her hand, "I'm not Mom, I just haven't been up for that long, also I was sick." She half lied.

Carol squinted her eyes, "Hmm?"

Onika stared at her blankly, "Momma."

"Okayy!"

Nic grabbed my arm, "Can you come help me with something?"

I nodded, following her as she dragged me upstairs and into her bedroom. Shutting the door, she looked at me with a pout.

"Everybody wants to drink and smoke but I can't even do it." She pouted.