21

Stiles

I pondered the question for a second. It kind of put it into perspective; Derek wasn't going to wait around for me forever. He'd done it before, he could leave me and do it with other people whenever he wanted to. "I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I've kind of just been going with the flow and seeing what happens. Considering the fact we only started this whole thing what a week ago? It just hasn't really crossed my mind to think about what happens next." She sat up on the bed and put an arm around my shoulder. "He'll wait as long as you want Stiles, you know that. The man is in love with you, he's not just gonna give up on that because you're not ready yet. And when you are ready, he'll ask you a bagillion times if you're sure you're ready because he cares about you Stiles." "Yeah you're probably right. It is a little weird though that he's older and he's done it before. I don't know, it's just different than what I've experienced before. I've had a few girlfriends but they've all been my age and just as inexperienced as me." "It's not weird at all, you're just not used to it. It's new, unfamiliar." "Yeah I guess you're right." "I always am." She rested her head on my shoulder and yawned. "Are you tired?" "A little. Last night was exhausting." "Trust me I know, we already napped today and I'm still tired." I stood from the bed and she did too, getting more comfortable clothes from her dresser drawers. "I'll talk to you later Erica." "Yeah. Send Boyd up here when you get down there please." "Will do."

I made my way downstairs to where Derek, Isaac, and Boyd were all sitting in the living room. I sat down next to Derek and he put his arm around my shoulders. "Erica wants you." I directed the words to Boyd and he nodded and stood up, heading towards their bedroom. We sat there in silence for a minute. "Oh my god. I'm officially a fifth wheel in this house. This is terrible! I know you don't live here but you'll be here all the time and I'll be the fifth wheel instead of me and Derek third and fourth wheeling. Day ruined." Isaac stood from the couch throwing his hands in the air as Derek and I laughed. He walked upstairs, likely to his room. Derek turned his head and kissed the top of my head. "Look at us. Alone again." I laughed slightly at his statement. "Not really. They're werewolves Derek, they're probably listening right now to every word we say." He just laughed at me as he leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. "That's their problem, not mine." He kissed me again and this time I laughed.

We watched tv for most of the day, drowning out the rest of the world. We ate dinner with everyone and they went out to a party after, leaving us alone once again. This time we just cuddled on the couch as we watched more tv. Around 11 Derek yawned widely. I sat up from where I was laying on his chest. "Tired?" "Just a little bit." He turned the tv off as he looked deeply into my eyes. "We should go to bed though. You have school in the morning." "Ugh." I buried my head in his chest, hoping if I just laid there then school would never come. "Come on. Can't have you falling behind in your classes. Let's go." He stood up and reached out a hand for me. I took it and he led me to his room once again.

When we got inside he took off his clothes so he was in only his underwear and then he did the same to me. We laid down together and I just stared up at him. I was laying on his bare chest and his arm was wrapped around me, drawing that all too familiar symbol on my back over and over again. The moon light was shining through the window over his face, he looked beautiful. I've always thought Derek was hot, sexy, infatuating, but until now I've never noticed the raw beauty of him. His features are so defined yet very soft and his eyes, I could get lost in them forever. "Stop staring." "I'm gazing. It's romantic." "It's creepy. I can feel you looking into my soul." He opened his eyes then, they'd been closed since we laid down. He just looked at me. "Who's staring now?" "I'm gazing. It's romantic." He mocked me, teasing. I moved up slightly and kissed him gently then laid back down.

We both laid there staring for a while. "Can I ask you something?" "Yeah of course." "I don't mean to sound weird or anything but Erica made me think about it and it's stuck in my head now." "Stiles, what is it?" I hesitated for a second, questioning if I should say anything at all. "Are you gonna leave me if I don't want to have sex with you?" He sat up, supporting my back as he made me go up right too. "No of course not. Stiles I'm not going to make you do anything you're not comfortable with. If you're ready next week or next month or even if you never are, I'm still gonna love you. I'm still gonna want to be with you. This isn't about sex for me, it's about love." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed a kiss on my cheek as I pulled myself closer and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you. I don't care if you never let me even hug you again, that's not just gonna change." "I love you, thank you for reassuring me." "Always." We stayed like that for a while, then we went to sleep.