Poppy's Angel.

Dogday (alive au)

I walk into the basement where catnap said he would be. 'Probably capturing Bobby because she escaped.' I thought as I opened one of the cells to see the secret critters. "You poor angels.." I whispered to myself as I one by one carried them to their homes and put them in bed leaving a little note one their side tables. I hope this helps them survive catnap.. I walk out and catnap was and he held out his sharp claws. I tried to run but I was held down. I could feel the sharp claws against my body as the blood flowed down my waist.

Snowfall.

I woke up to a little note by my bed. I was home. The note had tips to survive this.. Cat. Signed off by someone called dogday. I walked out of my home to a trail of blood leading into the schoolhouse. I gathered the others quickly. "The guy who saved us was attacked! We have to save him like he did for us!" I protested to the group. "I don't know if it's safe" sherbert replied. "It sounds like fun!" Draping dragon said, cutting off what sherbert was going to say. The other were worried but I insisted to go. They all decided to follow me.

We followed the blood trail into a room that looked like a drained pool. With little duck cars with a door on the other side. We opened the door and heard some groaning.

The dog hanging by his arms with his legs severed off.

He was passed out but I carried him back to my house and layed him down on my couch as me and draping went to look for the legs. We found them in one of the tunnels.

Cally

I see draping and snowfall return with the legs of who I can assume to be dogday. I was a nurse before so I sanitized his wound and stapled the legs back on. I left him a water with some fruit on the table to eat when he wakes up.

He would be able to survive because of us.

(Y'all lucky I didn't leave a cliff hanger!!)