7 minutes in Heaven 2 ( Dean and Cas)

(This is a part 2 so make sure to read The first one!)
SMUTT!!

It had been a few weeks since I had gotten with Dean. I truly believe he's my soulmate, though I've been getting a bit suspicious of him lately.
For this past week he's been talking to Cas secretively, and every time I question of them about it, they blow it off and act like I'm being paranoid.

Also, Cas has been staring at me lustfully lately too. Which I shouldn't be too concerned about because he likes me, but he never looks at me this way.

I'm currently sitting at the couch watching Days of Our Lives, when I realize that one of the characters look a lot like Dean.

" Dean!" I call to him to show him my trippy realization,
" What's up?" He asks me, acting suspiciously,
" I was watching this show and-" I finally got tired of whatever he's hiding from me.
" Y'know what- it doesn't matter. Just tell me what the hell you and Cas are hiding from me." I say assertively and I stand up.

Dean drops his shoulders and rolls his eyes and he takes a sigh of defeat.

" Fine." He mutters loudly as Cas appears with a flutter of his wings.
" You know that Cas likes you, and we were thinking that maybe, it would be new and exciting to maybe, uh.." Dean stutters as his cheeks grow red and looks at the ground,
" I could share you with him... if you know what I mean."
Dean gives me puppy dog eyes as he waits for an  answer as Cas smiles awkwardly, rocking from his heels to his toes with his hands deep in his Trenchcoat pockets.

It would be fun and interesting, and I do find Cas attractive.

I shrug my shoulders and grin, " Why not?"

Dean looks up from the ground, his eyebrows raised in shock, and Cas gives a scoff of amazement.

" What, you didn't think I'd say yes?"

" Yes." They both nodded simultaneously.

I chuckled as I walked towards Cas. I grip onto his coat collars and tug on his tie.

" Why don't we start this now?" I smile lustfully while making eye contact with Dean.
He smiles back, and I notice how Cas' breathing is getting shallow and quick.

Within a blink of an eye, We had teleported to me and Deans bedroom, and Dean quickly goes to lock the door.
Dean unbuttons his own shirt as I slide the coat off of Cas' shoulders, along with his black blazer. I walk backwards towards the bed, pulling on Cas' tie like a leash as he grins like an idiot.

I quickly turn around and push him onto the bed, and he watches me in amazement as I pull my shirt above my head, revealing my breasts.
I pull my jeans down, so I'm just in my underwear, and I get to my knees on the floor by the edge of the bed.

I unbutton his pants, and pull them down, his erection making a large tent in his boxers.

I pull them down, and Dean walks behind me, pulling his pants and boxers off too, then kneeling down behind me.
Cas' dick sprang free and Dean's dick hits my ass as it sprang free.

Dean literally and effortlessly ripped my underwear to get it off of me, and he brings his hand up my mouth,
" Spit." He insists and I do so.
He brought his hand back to pump his dick before rubbing it in between my folds.

I let out a moan before as I start to stroke Cas, using his pre-cum as lube as his breathing getting heavier again.
" What am I supposed to do right now?" He props himself onto his elbows.
I rise up a little to put my hand on his chest, and push him back down,
" Just enjoy the feeling." I look lustfully into his  ocean eyes.
He lays back down, and I put Castiel's dick into my mouth, trying to get it all in, but he's too big, so I just work on the top.
He grabs my hair with one hand, and grips a fistful of the black sheets with the other, the veins in his hand turning me on.