⟿ ʜᴇʟɪᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇʀ

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

XIOMARA HAD FINALLY arrived at the location where they were supposed to meet. From a distance, she noticed the tall blonde man looking at his surroundings while Agent Coulson was speaking to him. Sáez only rolled her eyes; she did not want to imagine everything this Captain America fanboy was telling the supersoldier. She could bet on her life that the Captain would prefer being on the ice than hearing Phil's squeals of joy.

She slowly walked up to the men, who were standing beside the jet.

"I was starting to wonder when you would show up." Phil commented, "We were just about to leave without you."

"Oh really?" She smirked. "Because if I remember our last conversation, you did mention something about needing my help."

"It's good to see you," Phil then looked at the captain and introduced him. "Agent Sáez. Captain Rogers."

Their eyes met, and she gently smiled at the nice man, "Captain."

"Ma'am," he responded as they both shook hands.

Agent Sáez would be lying if she said she wasn't impressed. That man, besides being handsome, also had manners.

Coulson cleared his throat, "Time to go. The jet is finally ready for takeoff."

The cargo door opened, and they entered the jet.

"Do you know how to use this thing?" Steve asked the agent sitting beside him. Coulson gave him a wireless monitor, and the Captain tried to access more files but didn't know how. He wasn't adapted to technology. "I tap on the screen, and the words only turn bigger."

"You must tap gently, not harshly, because you will only zoom in. Here, let me show you." Steve passed Xiomara the device, and she began instructing the soldier. "You tap it like this". She pressed one of the files, "Now, if you think you went to the wrong files, you only slide your finger across the screen, and you exit the page."

Xiomara gave Steve the wireless device back, and he began tapping the screen gently and smiled as he realized he'd done it. "I did it!" He exclaimed as he looked back at her. "Thank you, ma'am."

The agent couldn't help but smile at the Captain's innocence, "You sure are a fast learner."

Steve taps on one of the files, and a video of Hulk is displayed on the screen. Once he's watched enough, he only looks up and notices that Coulson is standing in front of him.