ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ

XIOMARA SÁEZ's life had to be ruined because of some false prophet who falsely claimed to be God's chosen one, Nolan Jimenez. That's a name she would never forget, as this is the man who managed to create a web of lies and corruption by creating a cult pretending to be a friendly and religious church. He managed to have followers wrapped around his finger and create one of the biggest churches in the North American continent.

Jimenez's main plans were to take over the world and to expand his cult La Luz del Universo (The Light of The Universe). Like any evil mastermind, he needed to create an army to easily manipulate them and have them do the dirty job for him, so Nolan successfully created the Archangel program. A training and experimentation program that took young girls and had them become their most valuable weapons.

The training process to become an Archangel was the most traumatic experience a young girl can ever go through. As it involved using innocent people as shooting targets for fire-arm practices and killing another trainee in what they called a "friendly fight", among other things.

Only those who reached the final stage had to undergo the experimentation process. In this part, the young girls were injected with a red serum to enhance their senses. Many died in this last stage, but those who survived were now Archangels.

Xiomara considers herself one of the most unfortunate people to have survived because, for years, she was forced to do stuff that she wasn't proud of. She grew tired of complying with a false prophet who took advantage of the people for his benefit. She realized that this whole time, this man was pretending to be the good man when, in reality, was the enemy.

Sáez got into S.H.I.E.L.D's radar and not exactly in a good way. Director Fury thought she was the enemy and even had Agent Barton and Agent Romanoff sent in a task to arrest her. It was then that he realized that Xiomara wasn't evil and decided to give her a second chance.

To save her country and the rest of the world from Nolan Joaquin and his The Light of the Universe cult. Xiomara Sáez decided to change herself and now become a traitor. It was time to stop being the god's most loved archangel and now become the Devil, which is why she earned herself the nickname Diabla.

With the help of Agent Barton and Agent Romanoff, they were able to save the young girls and destroy Nolan with his cult in the process.

With that terror gone, Xiomara had yet to figure out what to do next with her life or where to go since she had no family or friends. She thought she was lost until one day, Nick Fury offered her a position at S.H.I.E.L.D.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Hi! Welcome to Diabla! Thank you for pressing 'start reading.' This is my first story in Wattpad! And I'm excited to share it with you all. This is a little summary of who she is, and yes, I was inspired by Black Widow to create this OC, which is why you might see a similarity between their backstories.

Anyway, let's go on with the story, shall we?