⟿ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

📍 CIUDAD JUAREZ, 2012════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

XIOMARA SÁEZ had successfully managed to go undercover and gather all the information needed against Sebastian Barrera, the leader of a human trafficking ring. As of now, she was currently hiding in between the multitudes of young women who either were kidnapped or brought in here with tricks to have them sold to Tijuana or other parts of the world. Her main goal for this mission was to bring the girls to safety and finally arrest Barrera.

Many women were crying, and others were praying, hoping that this nightmare would end soon. Xiomara, in a way, could relate to these young girls, as she was also kidnapped at a young age and then had to go through all the pain and suffering to become a weapon only to be serving a fake prophet. Luckily, S.H.I.E.L.D. was able to offer her a second chance to this time do things and being able to use her abilities to protect the world.

This is why she is here: to stop another human trafficking ring and have these young girls live a normal life. She didn't want them to have the same fate as her or even worse.

She cleared her throat to gather the young girl's attention to calm them and let them know they could escape. "Todas pongan attencion! Soy la Agente Sáez y estoy aqui para rescatarlas de este maldito lugar. Quiero que mantengan la calma y se pongan a correr lo mas lejos que puedan en cuanto se abra esta puerta, entendido?" (Everyone pay attention to me! I am Agent Sáez, and I am here to rescue all from this damn place. I want you to maintain calm and run as fast as possible as soon as this door opens. Understood?)

The girls nodded, saying yes, and she smiled, "No estoy segura o cuanto tiempo mas estaremos aqui. Pero esten listas a mi señal." (I'm not sure how long we will be here, but be ready at my signal.)

The vehicle suddenly stopped; they had already arrived at their destination. Xiomara stood up and walked towards the door. She was ready and expecting the truck's back door to be opened.

She raised her index finger; this was the signal the young girls had been waiting for.

As soon as the truck's back door was opened, she welcomed the first man with a kick on his face. The man fell unconscious to the ground while Agent Sáez and the young girls exited the vehicle. The girls took this opportunity to run away, just like she ordered them to do.

Luckily, Sebastian Barrera was stupid enough to fall for her trap and followed the orders she gave him as to where to transport the girls. He only put one man in charge of the task since she said it would be less suspicious.

"En donde estas? El patron ya quiere las niñas." (Where are you? The boss wants the girls.) The men's walkie-talkie turned on, and Agent Sáez heard the voice from the other side of the line.