"Celeste," the boy spoke out, trying to get her attention, but Celeste only ignored him.

"What's happening to her?" Cressida asked, looking at the girl in confusion.

"I don't know," Cato muttered, gritting his teeth as he tried his best to get her off the ground.

"It's the explosion," said Finnick, placing a comforting hand on his friend's shoulder, "Annie has these too. Flashbacks to the Capitol."

The group went silent after that, looking at one another for what to do next. Finnick took this opportunity to crouch down with her, lifting her face to look at him.

"You're safe now, Este. No one can hurt you," Finnick muttered, as he looked into his friend's teary eyes. 

Celeste gulped as she looked at her surroundings, noticing all of her friends were intact before nodding.

"Let's get you up, okay?" Finnick muttered, holding out an arm for the girl to take. Celeste remained quiet but obliged.

"You okay?" Cato asked, eyes never leaving Celeste. The girl looked down for a moment before nodding.

"I'm okay."

-

After Celeste's reaction to the explosion, the group decided to take a break for the night, with the insistence of leaving the next morning.

"Get some rest. We've got a long way to go," Boggs insisted, releasing the group from their duty for the night.

Quickly, the other soldiers began to disperse for bed, but Celeste stayed seated in the corner, lost in space.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Cato teased, causing Celeste to snap out of her trance with a laugh. For a moment, she was transported back to the rooftop. Back when her biggest problem was falling in love.

"Nothing really," Celeste replied, turning to face the wall again, "Just wondering how things are in Four right now."

Cato nodded his head in understanding. Out of all the places they had been to these last few weeks, Four had never been one of them. And Thirteen had been rather quiet with telling Celeste any news.

"Missing the sea then?" Cato asked with a chuckle, hoping to lighten the mood a bit. Celeste smiled to herself before nodding.

"Something like that," replied Celeste.

"Well, maybe after all this is over, we can take a trip to the beach," Cato suggested with a soft smile.

"I'd like that."

-