11 | Welcome to District Four

"Nope! I'm not telling you anything!" Celeste yelled as she made her way into the house

"Nope! I'm not telling you anything!" Celeste yelled as she made her way into the house. Cecilia stomped shortly behind her, demanding Celeste tell them about Cato.

"Really, Este? You leave for a few weeks and you come back with a new lover and now you won't even tell us about him?" Cecilia argued, crossing her arms. Celine entered the house a few moments later, Finnick in tow.

"Because you're going to laugh at me!" Celeste whined, flopping down on the couch.

"So the Captial gets to know the story but we don't?" Cecilia countered, chuckling at Celeste's behavior.

"Oh, please. Like I would tell them the truth," Celeste replied, face barely lifted off of the pillow.

"If you don't tell us, I'm sure Finnick will, right Finnick?" Celine interrupted, earning a nod from Finnick.

"You wouldn't," Celeste dared, pointing an accusing finger at Finnick.

"Oh, I would. I'd tell them all about the nights in your room," Finnick teased with a smirk.

"He was in your room?" Cecilia shouted as Celine chuckled.

"Only a few times!" Celeste lied, trying her best to ease her sister.

"Yeah right! Try like 10 times," Finnick answered with a laugh. Cecilia shot her a concerned look as Celeste buried her head into the pillow.

"We didn't do anything but sleep and talk!" Celeste defended, face still pressed into the pillow.

"Ten times?!" Cecilia yelled back.

"Okay okay, how about we calm down. Celeste, if Cecilia agrees to stop yelling, will you please tell us about him?" Celine cut in, once again proving to Celeste that even though she was the youngest, Celine was the best of them.

"Fine," Celeste grumbled, peeling herself off of the couch and into a sitting position. Once everyone was settled on the couch, Celeste began to tell her story.

"Okay, so. We first met at his victory party..."

-

"Wait, he's the victor from last year? Wasn't he some cold-hearted killer?" Cecilia asked, confused as to how Celeste talked so highly of Cato.

"We're all killers, Lia. Every victor killed at least one person," Celeste argued. No matter how many times her sisters watched her games or heard about their sister's horror stories from the game, they never liked to acknowledge the truth.

"Besides, Cato was raised in Two. He grew up thinking that he needed to go into the games to bring pride to his district. He couldn't help it," Celeste continued, trying her best to explain it to her sister, who has never been outside of District Four.