His orb were drilling in mine, amuse. This is when everything sink in. Remembering that the man in front of me was still a dangerous Mafia that could get rid of me in a snap of a finger. Especially that I was sitting between two of his men, while my only possible savior in the room was sitting across from me. My ego didn't let me take back what I said, I had to stand by it even if fear was slowly creeping back in.
I see why he's so fond of you. My heart skip a beat. How would he know? Maybe my complaint was a bit to harsh. You're not wrong. Sadly, in my world, sacrifice are a necessity. Jungkook would agree. I scoff, he let out a low chuckle. I'm sure he has done some for you miss. Maybe you just didn't realize it. My lips part, thinking back few conversation I had with Whiskey. Leaving his company just to protect me, shoot his own men because they dare to touch me, risking getting arrest to come pick me up at my brother's. His brow lift asking a silent question, I lower my head in shame. He was right.

The tension was high. I didn't dare raising my head up and for sure didn't want to be the first to break the silence.
Well.. Tae did. With your information Mr. Jeon my team manage to apprehend Kang in his villa in Daegu. He will be transfer to Seoul tomorrow.
Good, by this time I should have testify and got my son out of this mess. My head snap up, finding Jung-hyun gaze already on me. I didn't know he would be a witness in the case. It didn't fully excuse all he did but I guess my vision of him was wrong. Mark stood up.
The trial should be done for the day, I'm sure Mr. Keen is ready to meet us. Everyone got up, had me follow their lead.
I need to be there also, is any of you two available to drive Zee home?
I can. I smile at Namjoon, I was glad he would. I wouldn't know what to talk about with the cat man and I didn't feel like coming back alone in a taxi. After all the respectful bow were complete everyone start leaving the room.
Miss Park. I froze in place hearing my name. Could I have a moment with you? I look back at Mr. Jeon. Was he about to threat me for my big mouth? Even if I wasn't certain about the man, I was curious of what he wanted to chat with me. Looking back Tae was asking me silently if he need to find an excuse for avoiding this small meeting. Namjoon on the other hand was nodding with a smile, reassuring me. I decide to trust him since he knew the man and I don't think he would leave me alone if there was danger.
Sure.. Once we were left alone, he walk closer.
You are pretty bold Miss Park. The smirk was back. It still amaze me how similar father and son were.
I.. I'm sorry sir. I've been overwhelm by all of this and.. He raise his hand stopping my apology.
No need, I deserve it. I actually found it refreshing that you dare speaking your mind. His intense stare from earlier was gone, replacing it with soft eyes and a genuine smile. I had an eye on my son, at all time. Making sure he was safe. That why after he took the stupid risk of affronting Kang, I had inspector Kim arrest him. My brows furrow in confusion. Jungkook could have avoid being lock up?
Locking him in prison was better? He simply nod like it was obvious. 
Kang was on the run and I'm sure his priority was to get rid of Jungkook like he did me. I have good connection Miss. In jail he was fine, probably walk in there like he was at his office. Only thing he perhaps miss was your company. And.. I was flustered again. You were quite a mystery to me Miss Park, you just look like the others but after finally meeting you I understand.
The others? He chuckle.How long have you known my son for?
Close to two years.. I think. How many different women have you seen him with during that time? I lost count.
A few.. He raise a brow. Alright a lot..
Jungkook always been like this, had quite the reputation of sleeping around. I tried finding him someone to settle with, he was never interested. That why when I learn of your existence I was confused, you are the first woman I've seen him take risk for. I felt warm hearing it but also guilty. I couldn't help but feel responsible for his situation now. Had me wonder if he was telling me all this to put blame on me for his plan getting tampered with.
I.. I knew how he was. It took me a while to give in, especially for this reason. I don't know why I was giving him detail of how my relation with his son happen. As I was trying to prove something. I was shock myself that he kept coming back.. I was not complaining. Then it got complicated, he seem so trouble by it all. Then I got involve in event that I could only imagine in movies. The bar, the witness protection, the kidnapping and now the trial. Still never intend for him to get in more trouble because of me.
You really are something else. I look back at him, thinking he was messing with me, as it sound like an insult. There was no judgement when my eyes find his, only a nice grin on his face that convince me otherwise.
Don't feel guilty Miss. Park, the only one to blame is Kang. He walk toward the door but before opening it, he gave me a last look. Don't worry. All this should be fixed tomorrow, I'll make sure of it. It was nice to meet you, young lady.