Betrayed

ZEE! I was about to dive back down but I got pull by my leg making me go under. I got my head out of the water coughing, manage to get on my feet since it was shallow, then I heard a giggle. She was there and okay. I was feeling relief but I was also mad. That was not funny! Her eyes soften and she frown, feeling guilty. She walk closer.
Sorry.. I didn't plan to make it this long.. but you were to fast when you went back the second time and..
You scared the shit out of me! It probably came out louder then I wanted to because she flinch.
I.. it was a stupid prank. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scared you.. I just wanted to make you jump in I.. I'm sorry Jungkook.. I could see she felt bad because her head was down completely avoiding eye contact with me. I took a deep breath calming myself. I grab her hand pulling her into a hug.
I thought you drown.. She look back up. Her eyes were glossy, maybe I overreact..
 Sor.. I pull her into a kiss. I hate seeing her sad and it felt like the right thing to do at that moment. Her arms wrap around my neck. My hand found the soft skin of her back, somehow I forgot she was mostly naked. The water was still warm from the hot day but the night was getting cooler. I felt her shiver under my touch or maybe she was simply reacting to the breeze. 
Are you cold? She shook her head slowly. I move a strand of wet hair that was covering her eye, smiling.
Are you? I grab one of her leg pulling her up.
I'm not anymore.. I move to her lips once more, distracting her, but then in a quick swing I threw her in the water a few feet away having her yelp in surprise. She resurface coughing and shaking her head like a wet puppy. I smirk, it's a small revenge but still satisfying. I removed my shirt and pants so I can swim better, leaving them on the dock.
I guess I deserve that.. I let out a laugh.
That you did.. maybe you deserve more.. I playfully said moving closer to her. When I was about to grab her again she push water in my face before swimming to the deeper part of the lake.
If you catch me first! Now she's challenging me, of course I can't resist having me chasing after her. For a few minute only laugh and splashing water can he heard. We were like children, with no worried in the world, messing around in the lake on a hot summer night. See.. is it not refreshing? 
Yes.. My hands found her waist pulling her closer. ..but how about we make it hot now. I slide my finger over her clothed clit. Her mouth open and she hold my shoulder for balance. I kept on rubbing slowly making her bite her lip. Sweetheart your going to hurt yourself. She release her flesh looking deep into my eyes, they were full of lust driving me insane. Her swollen lip was calling me, I wanted it so I took it, lick it before slowly sucking on it. I felt her leg coming up to my hips, I thought she was about to warp herself around me but no. Her toes grab the edge of my boxer pulling them down, talent I didn't know she had but I guess she was in an hurry. I would lie to myself if I said I wasn't as well. I move my mouth over hers kissing her hungrily. Our tongue were fighting when she finally succeed into dropping my underwear low enough. My finger stop their rubbing to move the cloth to the side giving me access.
Are you clean? She ask breaking the kiss. Both still breathing hard we stare at each other. I got confused for a second by her question but then I figure out what she meant.
My last test was.. She raise a brow not convince. I could understand since she had no clue when this was. I smile. So except if you have something I'm clean. She grin herself putting her leg around my waist placing my dick to her entrance. She move closer ready to crash her lips onto mine once more but I stop her leaving her baffle.
Wait.. are you on the pill?
I am. She didn't waste time getting the kiss that I denied. I push her down, sliding inside, stretching her wall. She gasp and I took this time to have my tongue invade her mouth. With a solid hold on my shoulder she start bouncing. The sensation was different, yet amazing. Feeling the cold water a second and her warmth right after, had her stroke making me weak on my legs. I back out enough to have the dock in reach for support. It also allow me to push in her even harder. The splash of water were not join with laughter anymore but got replace by moan and groan. I lay her back, keeping my free hand close to the back of her neck to hold her in place. Her left hand grab the dock also to keep her balance. She let me lead from there, pulling down on her shoulder every time I push in having my cock hitting her wall fast and hard. I eyed her boobs bounce every trust, making droplet hit our body. I bend down, catching one of her nipple between my teeth earning a moan from her. Jungkook.. don't.. don't stop.. fuck!
I have no.. intention to.. I kept the same pace and I could feel her wall closing in around my dick. Its was so tight, felt so good! My climax was coming quickly. In.. in or out? Her breathing was fast, her moans loud but she manage to respond.
In.. fill me up.. I wanna feel it! I had girl talking dirty to me often but it never affect me that much, her.. it was actually pretty tame compare to the others but its just push me over the edge. I was hoping she would follow me soon because I wasn't sure if I could keep my momentum much longer but the big whine that came out of her mouth let me know she release also. I pull her back up, she grab my neck on instinct. Our body were still hot, you could see small smoke coming out of them from the cool air of the night. Sliding out of her had me shock for a second feeling the cold water. Taking a look at her face, she had a soft smile, eyes small, she seem content.
How about we go inside hmm? She nod, giving me a small peck. She start looking around randomly having me confused.
Wait.. I think your boxer are still in the lake.. I laugh and she join me. I walk out of the water with her still in my arms. She shiver when a small gust of wind hit us. I start heading to the cabin faster, I didn't want her to get sick. You can drop me.. I need to get my cloth.. 
I'll come back after and get them.. don't want you to catch a cold..
Don't be ridiculous.. let me help you. I mean you could catch one too. Just drop me now we can gather everything at once. She's not wrong it would be faster. I didn't argue and put her slowly on the grass. Get the stuff by the table. I'll get our cloth on the dock, then I'll come help you with what you can't carry. I chuckle.
So bossy! She smirk.
Have to earn that nickname of mine. She hurried up to the dock. I flat her hoodie on the table and put all our phone, key and wallet in it so I can hold everything at once then bend down to get our shoes. Do you have a dryer in there or do you want me to hang your cloth to dry outside? She ask joining me.
Bring them inside, it's fully furnish. She put her shirt back on before she squeeze mine, removing the excess water out of it. She did the same with my pants while I start heading to the door. Once in I turn the light on, empty my hand on the small chair by the door and move to the fireplace to start it. She enter soon after closing the door behind her.
Wow.. this is more then cozy! And you say you barely come here? I walk back to her.
Not by choice.. work force me to. I'm sure you understand that "miss I don't take days off". She stick her tongue out passing me my wet cloth. Make yourself at home.. the fire should warm up the place soon. I'll be right back. I went to my bedroom after starting the dryer to dress up and get a blanket. I expect her to be waiting for me on her phone checking social media or if everything was going well at the bar but again I was wrong. I found her sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace, knees against her chest just watching the flames dance. I found myself staring at her for a few minutes before I snap out of my thought. You know your allow to sit on the couch.. I startle her.
God you scared me! I chuckle.
Sorry.. here I brought you a blanket. She took it mouthing a "thank you". So you prefer the floor? She shrugged.
It's just nice to be by the fire. An idea came to mind.
Scooch over a bit. She turn to me and saw I had the cushion from the couch in hand. She smile and stood up so I could place them in front of the fireplace with a few pillow. Care to share a bottle of wine with me?
I would love to.
Red or white?
White.. if it's ok.. This is how our night continue. We sip on some wine just chatting about random stuff. This was somehow refreshing and I was for sure not use to it. I did felt a bit awkward at the start, it's why I offer to have a drink to keep us distracted but I end up feeling like I was just hanging out with a friend. I caught her staring into the flame often when she was telling stories of her past almost like she was debating something completely different in her head.
What are you thinking? She finish her glass of wine.
Of how nice this is.. She avert her attention back to me, a soft smile decorating her lips. Thank you.. thank for bringing me here. I don't think I relax like this in so long. She let out a sad chuckle. Almost sad that its only tonight. The bottle was almost over I offer a refill be she denied it so I empty the rest into mine.
Well.. if you manage to get yourself a few days off in a row let me know.. One of her brow went up intrigue. I can let you borrow the place for a few days.
You would lend me your house? I took a gulp of my wine.
Sure.. as long that you don't turn the place into an orgy. She made a grimace of disgust. At least not without inviting me! She roll her eye before throwing a pillow at me having me laugh.
Your unbelievable sometimes you know that? I respond with a playful smirk. Still.. thank you Jungkook.
You're welcome..