Bring It On: Part 2

{Regina's POV}

Wait what?!?

"what do you mean I have some guy in my bed? What is wrong with you?" I just stared at him wide eyed.

"You heard me correctly, or would you like me to call your 'babe' for an explanation?" Babe? Ha! Oh I'm going to have fun with this.

"So what if I do have a man in my bed? I don't see how that's any of your concern?" A yelp left my lips. Robin lifted me up and threw me over his shoulders. I tried to worm my way out of his grasp, kicking and punching every part that I could reach.

"Put me down this instant!" Exhausted, I gave up and just enjoyed the ride. Maybe I should tell him the truth.

"Robin, can I tell you something?" Silence. So now he's giving me the silent treatment. Whatever.

"Watch your head." What? Before I knew it, I was being thrown on a king sized bed. Robin's body towered over me, with a smirk written across his face.

"Will you let me explain now?"

"No. You know you're beautiful right?" He lowered his head down. We both leaned in like magnets of the opposite polarity. Electrical shocks were sent through out my body. His lips were so soft and molded so perfectly with mine. He started moving downwards, placing feather-light kisses on the nape of my neck.

"Robin, you-you're gonna regret t-this." It was pretty embarrassing how I stuttered and trembled under his touch.

"Does he make you feel like this Regina? Huh does he?" Robin kept descending downward.

"Does he make you tremble in desire?" He came back up and claimed my mouth with his. There was something different about this kiss. It harnessed more than passion. Anger. His fingers started pushing into my waist.

"Ro-Robin please. You're hu-hurting me." I couldn't hold up anymore. Tears came rolling down my cheeks. Robin's face was covered with worry.

"Gina, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you." He wiped away my tears. Robin placed kisses on each cheek, then turned away.

"I'm fine Robin. Look I'm all in one piece." Robin sat on the edge of the bed and held his head in his hands. I got up and walked towards him.

"Robin I have to tell you something."

"What? That you already have a boyfriend?" I just bursted out into a fit of laughter due to his inevitable jealousy.

"Why are you laughing Regina? I'm being serious."

"Robin, my babe isn't a guy."

"You're a lesbian?!?"

"No, remember Emma Swan from Economics? Well, she decided to make herself my 'babe'. So if you could just drop the jealousy, I would appreciate it very much." With no second thoughts I grasped onto his shirt and crashed my lips with his. I didn't know how much time had passed. All I knew is that both of us pulled back breathless and with a grin plastered on both of our faces.

"Too much for you Gina?"

"You wish Locksley." Both of us couldn't keep our hands off each other at this point. Our hands were intertwined together and had our foreheads together.

"Well its better for you Gina. I don't think you can handle me."

"Bring it on."

A/N

Thank you guys for all the votes & feedback. If you guys could check out my vine ☼parrilla edits☼, I would appreciate it immensely. Leave prompts/request below. Much love ~Kay