☀️Chapter 18🌙

Dogday's POV:

Me and Panny were walking around the factory looking for any kinds of food to eat or any water to drink It was hard to find anything since those little demons eat almost everything.

We heard sounds coming from over us we were both scared to look so I flashed my flashlight's light to see and saw a whole flock of them looking down at us. We ran as fast as we could hearing them catching up to us quickly I shot some flares at them causing them to leave.

We stopped to catch our breaths I heard a thud and saw Panny's body on the ground I ran to check up on her," it's time to put the dog down." I turned and saw Randy he hit me with a melt rod and I black out.

*after an hour or two*

I woke up in the security room my head still hurting from the rod I saw panny already awake looking worried the place was trashed I looked for catnap but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Panny where's catnap?", she started crying," they took him!", I was angry I punched a wall leaving a hole in it," that son of a bitch I'll kill him!"

Panny showed me the tape of the hour of joy catnap's only weakness that's probably how Randy got him to go with him," we have to find him quickly." Panny said as she grabbed some weapons for us I nodded we saw a trail of big paw prints and smaller one we followed them quickly,"don't worry catnap I'm coming."

Catnap's POV:

My legs grew tired from all the walking I was getting tired I wanted to run away but if I did Randy would tell he's army to kill the baby I couldn't let that happen.

We eventually stopped and made it to.... Playcare? The place was destroyed into a kingdom like place Randy ofc being the king," why did you take me here?", he turned to me," because I'm the king and you'll be my queen~" I was disgusted I did want to be he's queen or let him touch my child.

"And if I don't want to be your queen?", he pulled me closer to him," then I kill your child and Dogday." I nodded he was pleased and took me to he's so called throne room. He chained me to the other and he sat in the other chair," *sign* you see catnap this is how it all should have been you being with me ruling together." I only nodded hoping that pretending to like it he'll spare Dogday for now.

" is there something wrong catnap? You are happy here with me are you?", he said coldly I slowly turned to him putting on a fake smile," mhm I'm so happy with you I don't know why I ever regretted you all this time." He smiled in satisfaction and walked over he told he's army something and left.

They all looked at me and walked over I got scared one of them brought me some food. Now you may find this hard to believe but they used to be nice and they always listened to me when I was alone worshiping the prototype they were my only friends but when we killed the prototype they think I betrayed them.

"Guys listen I know your still mad at me but believe me I never betrayed you all your still my friends.", they thought for a moment before hissing and left I'm the only one who could understand them they were still mad.

Randy came back and sat down he looked at me with suspicion," my love why do you not eat your food?", I 
Pretended to be sick," I just don't feel very well." He seemed like he believed me," oh, ofc dear with you being pregnant with my future child you must be very sick allow me to take you to my room so you can rest."

He had some nerves saying this is he's child he unchained me and took me to he's room he sat me on he's bed and locked the door before leaving,*dogday we're are you?*

Panny's POV: me and Dogday made it to the end of the trail it lead to playcare. We saw hundreds of the critters searching for more food and just playing there was no way in except from the top," so, how do we get up there!" I asked he thought and came up with an idea," I have a plan I'll go and distract Randy and the critters while you go in and find catnap ok?" I nodded and we went in.

We hid behind a rocky," couldn't we have just waited until night time Dogday?"," yea but that's when the critters are more active at night time now." I understood and Dogday ran behind some stuff without being seen and I climbed on some broken rubble I was high enough to jump on the roof I waited for dogday's signal.

He ran inside the building I couldn't hear anything I saw some critters following him inside. I heard yelling and.... A little girl screaming I saw Dogday run outside the building seeing Randy and the critters following him he gave the signal and I jumped onto the roof. The roof was old I heard cracking and breaking noise coming from below my feet I then fell through the roof.

Luckily I fell on something soft I rubbed my head form the pain I was in the laundry room," ewww" I said out loud I opened the door and saw like a thousand doors," oh, come on how Many doors does one guy need?", I knocked on every door calling out catnap's name," catnap you in here?" I shouted I was losing hope I made it to the last door I knocked on it," catnap? You in here?", a moment of silence," Panny?"

"Catnap your alive don't worry I'll be in there soon."," ok but hurry Randy will be here soon." I back up and ran at the door trying to knock it down with my shoulder I did it again and again until eventually I broke the door down my shoulder was going to hurt for awhile.

Catnap got up and helped me up," catnap we need to get you out of here quickly." Catnap looked tired," catnap what's wrong." He lied down on the floor," Catnap?!"," w-where's Dogday?" I saw Dogday was still nowhere to be found," he's here catnap he's distancing Randy so that's why we need to get you out of here now."I helped him up we walked out of the building but yelled in pain and collapsed on the ground," Catanp?! Catnap what's wrong?!", he was breathing hard," the baby.... Is coming."

Oop cliff hanger well hope you enjoy bye moonlights :3