♥Chapter 1♥

Catnap's POV: 

*chip* *chip* the birds chipped by my window happily, I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the birds in annoyance I didn't like being woken up from my sleep until I was ready to get up. I looked around my room to find something to throw at the birds to shut them up I saw a small ball. I got and walked towards it picking it up and walked back to my window I was about to throw it when I heard a knock on my door. *damn it*, I thought to myself as I put the ball down and flipped the birds off *lucky little pucks*, I opened the door and saw hoppy "hi catnap", she said a little to loud, "oh hello hoppy what brings you here?", "well I came by to see if you wanted to play with me and the others today you never play with us.", I didn't feel like playin especially since my body hurts a lot," oh umm idk I'm not feeling that well right now maybe another time", her smile turned into a frown nodding understanding and left I closed the door and lied down in pain on my bed.

I looked at the burses and hit marks from my boyfriend I got up and walked to the cabin and got some bandages and covered my wounds hissing a little from the pain. Once I was done I looked out the window and saw everyone playing the truth is I really want to play with the others but but my boyfriend won't let me he's not the nicest partner but he's the only one I have right now.

I saw Hoppy talking to Dogday who was my best friend he didn't like my boyfriend that much always told me to break up with him I know he's just being a good friend and looking out for me. I saw that Hoppy had a concerned look on her face and pointed at me house and Dogday looked worried as well I knew she told him I was not feeling well the others were concerned about my relationship except crafty corn she wasn't the nicest to me either.

I lied back down on my bed hopeing I could get a few hours of sleep but I heard a knock on my door again I knew who it was I got up and put on some long baggy paints and a hoodie and opened the door and saw Dogday with a worried face "hello dogday how are you-", he quickly hugged me tightly and I hugged him back, he looked at and asked "are you ok hoppy told me you weren't feeling well was it him?" I put a hand on he's face trying to calm him down, "dogday it's ok i'm fine he didn't do anything to me", ofc he didn't believe me "then why won't you play with us and why are you wearing baggy clothes you never wear baggy clothes?", Ok he got me I had to come clean *sign* I lifted my hoodie and dogday's face when white as snow, "catnap look what he did to you that's why you don't feel well how are you still with him?", I put my hoodie back down and hugged him and he hugged me back "i'm scared dogday i'm really scared i'm scared what he'll do to me if I do", he looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Catnap you know what you have to do right?", I nodded "then you have to do it and besides i'm not going to let anything happen to you I won't let him hurt you anymore", I wanted to cry to memories of years and years of being abused came back I knew dogday was right and I had to do it and finally end this nightmare of a relationship.

"come on let's go play", he took my hand and we both went to the others once we got there we all started to play well I just watched and me and dogday just talked cause my body still hurts a lot. everything was fine intill.

"CATNAP" I jumped at the voice I looked over and saw my boyfriends Randy (my oc) stomping over here with a really pissed off face. He came over grabbed my arm and started roughly dragging me back to my house I was crying begging him to let me go but he didn't I thought the worst to happen to me when we got back to my house that until dogday grabbed my other arm and pulled me out of he grip and help protectively I hugged him. Randy looked back with angier and started to yell," HAND HIM BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" everyone was starring with worried looks," HE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU YOU HURT HIM EVERYDAY OVER THE LITTLEST BULL SHIT EVER!", to be honest i've never heard dogday yell at anyone before.

That only make Randy even more pissed he punched dogday really hard and knocked him to the ground randy grabbed me and ran in my house I was screaming and crying for someone to help me dogday and the others were running after us. Once we got to me place Randy closed the door and locked it and looked at me I was siting in the corner of my room in fear. He grabbed my face and started yelling at more," WTF DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING BEING AROUND THEM AFTER I TOLD YOU NOT TO!", I started crying his grip on my face got tighter and it started to hurt he then threw me on the bed and grabbed my neck I knew what he was going to do and I was crying and shacking in fear, "n-no plz my body is still recovering from last time plz i'm sorry i'll never do it again i promise-", "SHUT TF UP!, 

#WARNING VERY SMALL SEXUAL/ABUSIVE CONTECT YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT#

Randy started biting my neck and giving me hickies and burses on my neck and started choking me to death," say it" I looked at him I didn't want to he choked me harder " I SAID SAY IT YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I weakly said " I love you" he smiled and I was crying hopeing dogday would save me and I started to black out. I then heard the sound my door kicked down and hear dogday yelling I was then able to breath again feeling the release of pressure on my neck. I felt like I was being picked up and I finally fully blacked out.

*Later*

(still catnap's POV btw)

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in a room on a bed I then noticed I had bandages around my neck and arms *gasp* "guys he's awake", I looked over and saw everyone coming over to me and concern and started asking if I was ok I told them I was fine and I noticed dogday wasn't here I started to worried that Randy might have done something to him, "w-were's dogday", everyone looked down "we don't know he stayed to take care of randy while we took you somewhere safe", picky said sadly," y-you mean you LEFT HIM THERE BY HIMSELF?!", everyone was shocked by my response I got up but was stopped by bubby," wait catnap your still hurt you need to rest plz", "NO i need to go find dogday he could be hurt or worst-", "or worst what?", I looked saw dogday by the door holding he's arm I ran and gave him a big hug I started crying a little," dogday I'm so happy your ok", he held me with one good arm," it's catnap i'm ok i'm more worried about you are you ok?", he lifted up my face to face him I blushed a little and nodded," dont worried i'm fine now but what happen were's randy?" He smiled like he was proud of something he did," dogday were's randy?" He's smile got bigger and laughed a little," oh I made sure he would never hurt you again", I smiled I was happy that the nightmare was finally over I hugged him and he hugged me back," I promise i'll protect you."

That's it for this first chapter 1,383 words wow i'm very surprised hope you liked it bye moonlights :3