♥ Chapter 12♥

Narrator's POV:

Dogday and Catnap were talking in playcare when Panny came to check up on Catnap again. Dogday was starting to get a little annoyed with this he just wanted sometime alone with he's now finally boyfriend , but understood that it was best to let Panny keep checking up on him from now and then.

"Ok Catnap it seems your brain is healing faster than planed that's great you should better in no time.", Catnap smiled he was glad he was getting better, he looked at Dogday who seemed a little annoyed Catnap sensed that he was just jealous that Panny is here.

Panny than left and Dogday seemed better," So anyways has I was saying before Panny came I was wondering if we were free tonight?", Catnap thought for a minute and nodded Dogday noticed that Catnap hasn't been himself lately.

"Catnap sweetheart is everything?", Catnap nodded and walked away Dogday ran after him stopping him in he's tracks," Are you sure you can tell me.", Catnap sat down and sign," I feel like he's not die.", Dogday didn't know who the who was," Catnap it's ok the prototype is die now you don't have to worry about anymore ok?" Catnap shooked his head," No, Dogday I mean Randy I don't think he's die we never saw he's body after you knocked him out.", Dogday hugged Catnap assuring him that Randy is not a threat anymore.

"Let's go home ok?", Catnap agreed and they headed home.

Dogday's POV:

Catnap has been worrying about Randy not being die and I hated to see him so worried about nothing I tried comforting him, but it doesn't always work.

I convinced him for us to have a date night to help him get he's mind off of Randy for awhile. We didn't have much to do and there wasn't that much to really eat so we just pretty much just walked and talked the whole time. I felt bad that I couldn't give him the romantic time of he's life like he deserved.

While talking I then felt weird I felt warm I thought maybe there was a ac or something blowing some warm air on me so I just ignored it, but it soon started to get worst by the minute. Catnap then noticed and asked if I was ok and that we needed to go home I shooked my head and said I was fine I don't think he believed me tho.

It got harder to walk my legs then felt like jello Catnap said that is was enough for tonight he picked me up on he's back we walked me back home.

He put me in bed and lied next me holding me," Doggy what's wrong with you?", I didn't know what was wrong with me, but then I had a thought what if it was that time of year I asked Catnap what was the date," It's umm February 27 why?", oh shit it my time of the month.

My face red I looked at Catnap who looked concerned for me, he looked so pretty I kissed him he was confused.

*warning smut*

I started to get more heated the more I kissed him he moan in the kiss that turned me on more.

I got on top of him he looked shocked I didn't give him any time to say anything I quickly put my member in him he moaned loudly," D-Dog w-wait-mmh", I cut him off by kissing him.

I started to thrust into him he started moan a lot I broke the kiss and grabbed him by the shoulders getting a better grip on him. I He's moans started to get louder the more I started to go faster in him.

"Ah~ D-Dog~ plz~ ghm~", Catnap looked like he couldn't handle anymore, but we were just getting started. I thrusted so fast in into him he's moans could be heard from all over the factory," that's a good kitty~", I moaned I stopped and pulled out of him he was shacking a little.

I turned him over and reentered  him and started thrusting faster," Ah D-DOG ghm plz h-harder~", I did as I was told and went faster. He moan loudly so I covered he's mouth with my hand.

I was close and Catnap was too I could tell was about to pop so I thrusted faster and harder in him and after a few more thrust I release my seeds in him we both moaned.

I pulled out of him I moved my hand from he's mouth and collapsed on the bed Catnap laid next to me," What a great date night doggy.", Catnap smiled and cuddled closer to me I rapped my arms around him holding him closer to me I kissed him on the head and fell asleep.

Randy's POV: 

I coughed some dusty air out of my lungs I couldn't believe I survived all that, but now that the prototype was die I was finally free from he's abusive leading. I remember that stupid mutt is the one that knocked me out and Catnap was no longer under my control of the chip.

I was so pissed I wanted revenge I knew were they slept, but that would be to easy I wanted Catnap to watch me kill Dogday slowly and painfully in front of him.

I want to were I've been staying for a while and started making a plan.

*2 hours later*

I yawned after 2 hours of think I've almost made the plan it was a shitty one I'll work more on it later after a nights rest.

I headed to bed and fell asleep quickly soon Dogday and Catnap soon I'll have my revenge.

Hoped you liked it I know I'm making alot of chapters all in one time but I just really wanted to get a lot done before I left so I hope you enjoyed them bye Moonlights :3