chapter 9, infiltrating the entertainment district

Aries pov: "Entertainment District?" tanjiro. "You know, that place with all the beautiful-. The shapely-. You get what I'm trying to say right" Zenitsu. "Huh" tanjiro and inosuke. "Listen up! I am a god! You three are... trash! That's the first thing you need to pound into your heads! Drive it in! You're to turn into dogs if I tell you to! Turn into monkeys if I say so! Hunch over and rub your hands together, constantly pander to my every whim. and suck up to me with every fiber of your being! And let me repeat! I am a god!" tengen said as me and the boys looked at him dumb founded. "What are you the god of, specifically?" tanjiro. "Good question! You have potential! But I am The God of Flashiness. I'm the God of Festivals" tengen said as I smacked myself in the face. "I'm the King of the Mountains! Nice to meet you... God of Festivals!" inosuke. "What are you talking about? You sure are creepy!" tengen said as I just started to shake my head. How will the guys dress up like girls? "There's no time to fool around. Let's go. Follow me." tengen said as me and him started to run fastly. "Huh, they vanished? Whoa!" tanjiro inosuke and zenitsu.

*at the Entertainment District.* I sat next to my father in a carriage. I looked around as all the girls looked at me. I waved my hand to a child and she giggled. Do I look odd to them? "Listen, you three. Don't do anything that'll make you stand out. Remember that we're only here to case the joint. Whatever you do, don't get out of the carriage" tengen said as i saw zenitsu get out the carriage. Then inosuke and then tanjiro. I looked around and started to scout for my mothers as my father grabbed my shoulder. "Yes" I said as my tengen put money out in front of me. "You're a woman that means you know what we need. Go get the stuff" tengen said as I took the money and nodded and jumped out of the carriage. I walked to a kimono store and walked in. "hello how may i help you-" the woman said as she stopped her sentence. "Hi, I'm looking to buy 4 kimonos for me and my friends," I said as I walked to her. "Oh of course, what color and patterns were you looking for?" the woman said. "Well I need one blue, one yellow, and one green, patterns don't matter. But I don't know what to go with for myself. I wear a lot of ice blue but I was thinking about a red and white kimono" i said as the woman nodded her head. "All right, I think I have the perfect ones for you." the woman said as she graded the first three then she started to search through the others to find mine. She pulled out a red and white kimono with flowers on it. "How this one" she said as i smiled. "Yes, perfect. Could I check out now?". "Yes, it's on the house. It is not everyday a drop dead gorgeous woman walks into my store" she said as she packed up the kimonos into a bag. "I hope you and your friends will like them," she said as she handed me the bag. "Yes they will. Are there any makeup stores around" i asked. "Yes, three doors down it's a makeup and hair store" the woman said as I walked out. I walked down the street to the makeup store I walked in and walked over to the teen who was stocking shelves. "Hi, I was wondering if you could help me choose some makeup products for me and my friends," I said as the teen nodded. She showed me different stuff and I got most of it and I grabbed some hair ornaments and bows. I paid and ran to the inn. I saw my father and the boys standing outside. I jumped down and the boys jumped. We walked in and I sat the bags by a suitcase. And we all sat down. "Now listen up you four. When you've infiltrated the Entertainment District, first look for my wife's. I'll be digging for information on the demons, as well" tengen. "This is outrageous! How dare you use your subordinates to personally find a bride for yourself!" zenitsu. "Huh? How did you get that idea?" tengen. "Nope! I'm going to have my say!" zenitsu. "I'm sure that a screwed-up oddball like you has no luck with the ladies! However! Even so! Just because you want a wife, that's no reason to use Demon Slayers like us!" zenitsu said as I just shook my head. "Are you an idiot? I'm talking about my wives who've infiltrated the Entertainment District and are hard at work gathering intel on the demons! I've stopped receiving regular check-ins, so I'm going, too, all right?" tengen. "I suppose that's what you fantasize" zenitsu. "You punk! These are the letters sent via the Kasugai Crow." tengen said as he threw the letters at us. "There's quite a lot of them. Has she been undercover for a long time?" tanjiro. "Well my father does have three wives" I said as zenitsu bolded up. "Three of them... Wives? The-Three? Why, you... Why, you... Why would you have three of them?" zenitsu yelled as tengen knocked him out. "You've got a problem with that?" tengen. "Um, in the letters, they keep reminding you not to stand out when you come" tanjiro. "Well that's why i have you four" tengen. "So, what are we going to do, exactly?" tanjiro. "Well, of course, disguise yourselves. As much as I hate it, in an unflashy way for you boys. All three of my wives are brilliant ninjas. Kunoichi. I was sure that this district would be the perfect place for the demons, but when I went in as a customer, I couldn't get anything on them. So I sent them in to get closer than a customer ever could. Since I've already narrowed down the likeliest houses to four, you boys will search for my wives there and gather information. Suma of the Tokito House, Makio of the Ogimoto House, and Hinatsuru of the Kyogoku House. And Aries will be going to the Suzuki house because their house has an ouran who knows a lot and apparently there's a strange noise coming from an empty room in the house" tengen said as he patted my head. "Your wives must be dead, don't you think?" inosuke said as me and my father staired in his boar eyes. I punched him. I walked over to the bags and put them in the middle and grabbed my stuff out of them and walked to the room next door. I slipped off my uniform and put on the kimono. I worked on my hair and make up for about 25 minutes as I came out to see the boy horribly done but I just shook it off. We walked outside and walked to the main part of the Entertainment District. A beautiful woman with another older woman came up to us. "Hello sir, are these girls for sale?" the beautiful woman said. "Yes, what house do you to belong to?" tengen. "Ah i am the ouran for the suzuki house my name is Ayaka" Ayaka said as she bowed. "Oh miss, Ayaka take your pick" tengen said as Miss Ayaka looked at all of us. "I want the white hair one," ayaka said. "Ah hinata great pick," tengen said as I walked over to ayaka. "Come on child," ayaka said as I walked with her.

A/N: hi its me again, i just wanted to say that seeing over 5 notifications for this story is amazing. thank you!!!!!

Words: 1310